justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Oh come on MX, it's a "real" enduro. After riding whitrock you probably understand my comment about you riding a "real" enduro.

i thought you were skiing Craig??

B

biglou

Originally posted by mx547
hahaha. yeah. don't forget to invite big lou.:)
LOL, Jay! I almost peeked in here earlier when I saw you posted. I was gonna say something like "Yeah, I'm all over this!"

Actually, time is a funny thing. I think I would do it again. If it were dry. And warm.;)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
I think I would do it again. If it were dry. And warm.;)

yep, me too. not race. but i would ride there again. maybe in august.:D

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Going to miss

Latest ski plans have us leaving Thursday and getting home Sunday. Several factors came into play to make this descision.
Justql, could you grab my helmet, if you're still going?
Will need ride reports from ALL attending!

Well, at least the bike is ready for the next ride...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I just ordered parts. Doubt they will be in before the weekend. The bolt is special order. I might be able to go with the set up as is for now but it will be trash for sure after "wet rock". Did anyone notice that is is raining?

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Did anyone notice that is is raining?

Yeah, its been raining here since midnight last night. Its suppost to rain until tomorrow locally. There has been more rain down white rock way. Rain man says 4" - 6" is possible. I'll go Sunday... to a nice groomed MX track! :p

How long of an enduro is it anyway? Any short course for mx types?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Short is usually 40 or so miles, I'm not for sure if they have a super short or not.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql
Short is usually 40 or so miles, I'm not for sure if they have a super short or not.
Well I guess I might be doing a super enduro. Tulsa to McKloud,TX. 849 miles one way, tomorrow! Talk about monkeybutt.:scream:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Yep, White Rock does have a super short course for you. They usually refer to it as the "women and babies" loop that usually is about 12-15 miles. If you get a chance to ride it, Cass has some really fun terrain, not to mention diverse!. With all of the recent moistire \ rain, I imagine that it may be a little ugly in spots there, especially at the water breaks (dont miss THAT double). I doubt that I will make this one, but I did enjoy it last year.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry guys, I won't make it. I'm at Padre Island! Let's see, race in the wet rocky woods of AR, or, sit on the beach with college coeds during Springbreak. Not much of a choice.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql

Sure it's work.:think :think Don't work to hard.:moon: :moon: :moon:
I worked for 10 mins. today. I need my rest after a gruelling day.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
A computer at the hotel no doubt.......Life must be rough. Remind me next time I see you to feel sorry for you.:think

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
I worked for 10 mins. today. I need my rest after a gruelling day.

That trip from your room to the bar and back must have been brutal! :p

Top Bottom