Who can ride Muenster on Thursdays?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Looking for a couple of guys who want to ride the woods on Thursdays in North Texas, usually Muenster. We're just fast trail riders, not really racers, though we do occasionally. Drop me a line at: buzzardflatsjim@aol.com if you can go.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Check out the North Texas Smack Pack - There is a thread relating to Muenster.
Enduro_Nut is your man.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Markus, I agree; the Muenster enduro was amazing; best course I've ever seen out there. Kudos to Archie and the Red River Dirt Riders.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
JMD and myself typically ride together :scream: ! Always trying to find more folks for our weekly Thursday trek to Muenster. Hey Tony - come on out and ride, who needs to work :)
I was hoping to meet some of the Texas guys, but as typical - I was only there on Wed./Thurs.
One of these days...

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
By the way, Enduro Nut and another friend and I will be at Muenster Thursday, Nov. 21. Come out and ride with us.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Enduro_Nut
..... Hey Tony - come on out and ride, who needs to work :)
I was hoping to meet some of the Texas guys, but as typical - I was only there on Wed./Thurs.
One of these days...

Enduro_Nut - Your on my list.  The first Thursday I can get clearance from the Doc to ride, I'm going to meet you.  Pin comes out on the 25th, and I'll know more then.

Top Bottom