Who can ride Muenster on Thursdays?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Looking for a couple of guys who want to ride the woods on Thursdays in North Texas, usually Muenster. We're just fast trail riders, not really racers, though we do occasionally. Drop me a line at: buzzardflatsjim@aol.com if you can go.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Check out the North Texas Smack Pack - There is a thread relating to Muenster.
Enduro_Nut is your man.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Markus, I agree; the Muenster enduro was amazing; best course I've ever seen out there. Kudos to Archie and the Red River Dirt Riders.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
JMD and myself typically ride together :scream: ! Always trying to find more folks for our weekly Thursday trek to Muenster. Hey Tony - come on out and ride, who needs to work :)
I was hoping to meet some of the Texas guys, but as typical - I was only there on Wed./Thurs.
One of these days...

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
By the way, Enduro Nut and another friend and I will be at Muenster Thursday, Nov. 21. Come out and ride with us.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Enduro_Nut
..... Hey Tony - come on out and ride, who needs to work :)
I was hoping to meet some of the Texas guys, but as typical - I was only there on Wed./Thurs.
One of these days...

Enduro_Nut - Your on my list.  The first Thursday I can get clearance from the Doc to ride, I'm going to meet you.  Pin comes out on the 25th, and I'll know more then.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom