Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Hate that little dork in Bikini Bottoms

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Who is SpongeBob?

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
B

biglou

How about I.M.Chicken and I.R.Babboon? Remember the two devil characters playing Battleship (the board game)? They each only had one giant grid on their side: A1. They'd sit there and argue forever about who should go first, kinda like the two ultra-polite gophers from the Chuck Jones cartoons way back when, then finally one would go (the same one everytime). "A1". "YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP!!!" Game over... corny as hell but very funny, IMO.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm all about SpongBob, but I like Eek! the Cat, and the Farry Odd Parents better

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Fairly Odd Parents is cool too. :thumb: I love the one when Eddie the gerbel comes back from the dead. :laugh: I had two stations of Nickelodeon, and would watch SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents back to back to back to back. LOL A fine way to spend 2 hrs out of my day IMO. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
The Simpsons are in their very own leage

Last edited:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I used a "spongebob" T-ee shirt as a target on my mail box last year. Snow plow drivers kept hitting the mail box every snow storm...I put that spongebox t-shirt over the mailboxshirtand they quit! ( Now I drive a snow plow too and understand why..kind of gets their attention in a humorous way and they try a little harder to miss )

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I've got a two year old but end up watching it more than him. He's just my "excuse." Sponge Bob Rules! :laugh:

He's Yellow, absorbant, and porous is he....

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have watched it once or twice when visiting friends who have kids. I'm not so sure about it--I guess it's ok.

To be honest, I miss the "action" cartoons of my childhood--GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, etc. Of the new cartoons (that I have watched) I like Kim Possible much better. She kicks ass. She needs a dirt bike in a future episode, I think . . .

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Sponge Bob is cool!

...but MY favorites are Looney Tunes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield and Friends, Ren $ Stimpy, the Simpsons, and SOUTH PARK!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
My all time favs...Looney Tunes first and foremost, Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Southpark is ok and the Tom & Jerry series that had the slack-jawed dog that whistled some whimsical tune whilst talkin' bout some hungry lil'ol' billy goat, goat, goat, goat...

B

biglou

The stuff from the 80's was so corny it was good! We used to watch "Voltron" in the TV room in the barracks every morning after work. That show kicked ass for some reason. "Form blazing sword!" :aj:

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
My wife used to watch Sponge Bob,maybe she still does,but she could never explain to me how they could have a camp fire. The "Angry Dad" episode of The Simpsons reminds me of myself while trying to pry a pre screwed tire on a rim when it's 10 below outside.Yuk Yuk... IM Weasel and IR Baboon where funny too. And what better way of expressing the feeling in your heart,when on your favorite trail, than Stimpy's "Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Happy Joy, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Happy Joy"

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Originally posted by gwcrim
I have Sponge Bob underwear and necktie. And yes, I do wear them both.
You must be the guy that works in the cube next to me!

I really wish you would put on some pants.. and a shirt. It's just disturbing!

:laugh:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
speaking of the physics of SpongeBob, haven't I seen an episode where it snowed at Bikini Bottom?

Riddle me THAT, Treejumper!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
In a simpler, less jaded time, long before Beavis, Homer, and Cartman, I grew up with a kind and gentle white lion...

Kimbaheadonc.jpg

Who lives down in deepest darkest Africa?
(Africa)
Who's the one who brought the jungle fame?
Who's the king of Animals in Africa?
Kimba the white lion is his name!

http://www.kimbawlion.com/KimbaSunTree0RGBH12f2i176100.asf

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator
speaking of the physics of SpongeBob, haven't I seen an episode where it snowed at Bikini Bottom?

You have indeedy, you see every once in awhile, a glacier breaks up sending large icebergs to tropical environments, creating havoc for the tropical aquatic life below, meaning Squigward, Patrick and SpongeBob get to have a snowball fight.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator

If Spongebob would raise the calcium levels high enough at Bikini bottom causing the alkalinity and pH to get out of wack then the calcium would percepitate out of solution causing what we reefer refer to as a "snow storm". Thus this would give you your snow at Bikini Bottom. Since Spongebob is from under the sea he knows all about reef chemistry thus not overloading his calcium preventing the "snow storm". Now if he would just go on vacation and let some idiot run the additives they just might get some snow. :)

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
Spongebob is awesome! My favorite are the "flying dutchman" episodes, they crack me up. Spongebob and Patrick were trapped on the ship and there were only two ways out...

"Patrick, there are only two ways out of here, through that door where the flying dutchman is, or THE WOMENS UNDERWARE DEPARTMENT!" (Screams)

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
One other thing, when Sandy goes into hybernation and Spongebob and Patrick get stuck inside because it was SNOWING and the door handle frose. How do you get a snow storm in Sandys tree dome? Answer me that!

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
I actually remember a few years back when Nickalodeon was introducing the show, they had a special with the creator, and he was showing some of the characters, and I said "man that wont make it 1 seaon!" IT seemed so dumb to me, but after watching it, I love it. All my kids like it. It has a broad appeal. YOu can be 2 or 102 and find plenty to laugh at!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ok, what baffels me is, what is it about this show that you people like so much?
I have seen parts of a few shows, and its not real funny IMHO. What is it that makes people watch it? I belive there is some sub consious messageing going on here to force people into complacincey. Like if aliens wanted to invade earth they would just broad cast SpongeBob and every one would stand around pie eyed infront of the TV while they harvested all of the Earths pastries or someting.

Top Bottom