Who's got grub? Or GRUBS.....Yum Yum

Oct 10, 2000
The Kentuciana Chapter of DRN is having a Corn Beef Hash cookout in the DW slums Thursday night, all you need is a plate and a big spoon. Everyone invited 1st come 1st serve........Yum Yum
Just follow the your nose!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Yum! I'll x out that evening on my food list. Can I bring anything to add to the feast?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
There are many types of hot ...

hot hot HOT HOT

Which would you prefer? :yeehaw:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I'll be bringing a tub of homemade salsa. A smaller tub for those who feel that salsa should leave a lasting impression :whiner:

also my own brand of venison jerky :yeehaw:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Darn...see what i miss by not slummin this year.....but dont worry, i'll be by to visit!!

Oct 10, 2000
Home made salsa and venison jerky, now your talking!!!!

Hogwylde -----------------you better be hanging out with us :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Looks like it'll be a food 'fest in the slums this year. Do I need to bring my turkey fryer? It can be used to fry turkey, do crab/shrimp/crawfish boils and fry catfish. Any of that sound good? I'm sure I can fit it in (maybe).

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!! :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I am solo, so I will be glad to toss my food into any pot that will have me, rather than eat alone. I know that won't happen, but just tossing it (the comment) out.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Hogwylde
Darn...see what i miss by not slummin this year.....but dont worry, i'll be by to visit!!

Hogwylde,
don't tell me you are moving up into the realm of the RV castle this year? :cool: Did you fall into the good graces of the Okiewan? :yeehaw:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Slo' Mo,

He better atleast visit alot. I need someone to help You and Jeff fix my bike every other hour. :) Looks like i'll be bringing a pop up if we can fit the all the bikes in the bed of my truck. My uncle is loaning me his as a backup since i have bad luck. So maybe this year i can kill two bikes. :eek:

Tony,

I went solo last year and didnt eat a meal by myself all week. Eating alone wont be a problem, trust me! :yeehaw:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
This is how my food went most days last year. Of course, I brought enough food to feed me and two other people. But:

Chadk01 usually made me eggs or something for breakfast
Mikeb usually gave me a sandwich or two for lunch
TTRGUY grilled my dinner

Jeff Allen and those guys had some pizza one night, I got a couple pieces of that.

I was never hungry, and I only ate 1/2 the food that I brought. Oh well.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, I'll bring the usual .... Brats, steaks, eggs, bacon, sausage, tortillas, coffee and my food repair kit (spices).

What we really need is someone that could roast a pig. Yum! I'd say elk but I heard they are really tough unless of the highest quality! :)

I also can get some dry mesquite if needed.

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Will bear fit in that fryer? :p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
They just cubed an elk in another forum. Will it keep for 6 weeks?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
*sniff, sniff-sniff* Is that FOOD I smell?! :debil:
That's how Lou met the Heartland Spodes! :p

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Timr,
You gonna bring us up a mess of crawdads?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
We need somebody from Louisiana to get them, and transport them in a cooler full of ice. If they do, I can take care of the rest. If no one from Louisana is coming, I'll see what I can do. I have brother in new orleans...maybe he can hook us up, and I can arrange for them to be shipped.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Isn't the season over in June? If someone brings them, I'll help!

B

biglou

Oh my! Crawdads, crabs, tater halves and corn on the cob and an ice cold adult beverage... I believe I'd pay top dollar or help out in any way I could for a seat at that table...

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally mis-posted by slo' mo
A smaller tub for those who feel that salsa should leave a lasting impression

Make that a LARGER tub for people who think salsa should bite a little more than ketchup :p Didn't you bring some of the good stuff to the Dallas SX when we hooked up down there? Good stuff Mo.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…