Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I think the season is over in June, but I'll check with my brother today. If we can't get crawdads, we can still do shrimp & crab legs, potatoes, and corn on the cob. Yum, I love this stuff!!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy

Make that a LARGER tub for people who think salsa should bite a little more than ketchup :p Didn't you bring some of the good stuff to the Dallas SX when we hooked up down there? Good stuff Mo.

Sadly, that was not my best effort. No bite but it did have flavor. After reading Tony's grocery list I'm going to have to make sure I camp next to him! :yeehaw: <<<<<< this guy is so cool!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Didn't you bring some of the good stuff to the Dallas SX when we hooked up down there? Good stuff Mo.
THAT was some good eatin' my friend... :aj: <--- head banger dude is feeling a little left-out these days. I will not use banana dude for 3 days. I will not use banana dude for 3 days. I will not use banana dude for 3 days.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Where is motohead when you need him? He is our Louisiana connection.

BTW :aj: :think: :yeehaw: :cool:

:)

I always have plenty. Y'all come on now, ya hear!

Tony

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Tony, if you need grill space look me up. If things go as planned I will be bringing my big gas grill and I normally end up cooking for quite a few people. I am thinking a fajita feast might be in order one evening.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
See THIS is why I hang out with TTRGuy! If he couldn't cook I'd have to find a new friend ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Wow! Sounds like a lot of Different Feast Nights. I may just sit around and eat and drink. No wonder Patman didn't care that his bike was broken. He was too full to ride! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah that and the darn pal of TTRGuy "Jack" and Oldguy holding me down and forcing me to drink that south Canada beer :confused:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Pat - I have a couple of special culinary surprises being delivered from CA. Tri-Tip and some beans (maybe they aren't beans at all but they are definitely bean-like) that will warm even your tastebuds.

Oh, and Jack (quite a gentleman that fella) was Okies friend long before mine.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Tony, if you need grill space look me up. If things go as planned I will be bringing my big gas grill and I normally end up cooking for quite a few people. I am thinking a fajita feast might be in order one evening.

maybe we should look at having some of the meals "buffet" style. Could definitely enhance the value of the meals.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
OK G&G --

I talked with my X today, and she said she could hook me up with some boxes of ribs. She works for Six Flags and does all of their purchasing.

If y'all want to and I can get some help, I'll bring up a bunch for dinner one evening. Any takers? I'll need a head count so I can figure out how many to bring.

Tony

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Buffet/potluck would be great. I plan on hauling in some extra grub too.

:flame: <<< Now this dude is cool!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
ribs one evening, fajitas the next, steak for a third. Maybe some cornish hens for some "butt chicken"? :flame: Slo' Mo salsa and Mama Lou canoles. Man, can't wait. :worship:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
RIBS?! :worship:
To start your count Tony....
People often look at me like I have three heads :)

B

biglou

Tony-If we are doing ribs for sure let me know. I'm in, and I will bring a boatload of some killer BBQ sauce. tx246 tells me it's available down there in the big "D": Gates extra hot and Gates Original. My all-time favorites. Salivating just thinking about it!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Ok, That's it! i have had enough! i am gonna bring the coleman 4000, :thumb: and let's just set this thing up like a chuckwagon buffet. you guys are makin me REALLY hungry, and it hasn't even started yet! i am sure with all of us going there, we could set up a really good outdoor kitchen, and if we pull or resourses together, we all could eat like royalty. :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BigLou -- Bring on the sauce Baby! :flame: I can't say these will be as good as Arthur Bryants or Gates, but they will be good.

gnarlykaw - Is the Coleman a smoker? If not had anyone close got access to a smoker? CAn we mooch one off of one of the VFDs around the track.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
BigLou -- Bring on the sauce Baby! :flame: I can't say these will be as good as Arthur Bryants or Gates, but they will be good.

gnarlykaw - Is the Coleman a smoker? If not had anyone close got access to a smoker? CAn we mooch one off of one of the VFDs around the track.

I think the Heartland Spodes have a smoker on a trailer! :thumb:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I have a smoker that I will bring along. The Heartland spodes actually had 3 to 4 grills and smokers going the last night. We didnt want to take any food back home with us, so we cooked it all up and invited anybody within hearing distance to pull up and chow with us. It is all good. If I have it, you are welcome to use it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom