the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
9 AM start time on Sunday ... I'll be there ... my baby is running fine with a new plug after Gorman ! :cool:

November 19th & 20th

TWMC Outing - 8th annual Wicked Bird Enduro, at Anderson Dry Lake (near Lucerne Valley). Dick Cressy, Phil White and company.

Directions:

Take I-15 North to Bear Valley Cutoff exit (22 miles). Turn right and head through Lucerne Valley to Camp Rock Road (30 miles). You will connect with HWY 18, which will then turn into HWY 247 at Lucerne Valley. Approximately 6 miles past Lucerne Valley, look for Camp Rock Road. Turn left on Camp Rock road and follow the TWMC arrows to camp. About 3 miles up Camp Rock Road you will turn right and go about another 5 miles on a dirt road to camp at Anderson Dry Lake.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
thumbs said:
I'll be there Saturday afternoon.

I got watchdog working again.

Cool ... what was up with the W-Dog ?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
not sure. I held the main button down for 15 seconds to reset it and all was fine. But if I do the 0000 thing for the keytime it locks up.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Dang, I was going to the SRA gp again this weekend, but the Bird is calling my name.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
PhastPhart said:
Got room for a guest rider? After being referee I'm ready to ride again

Absolutely ! I'll (Eric Elliott) be there early Sunday morning but Tony Santero aka "THUMBS" will be there on Saturday.

I have a red Toyota Tacoma pickup and a yellow Gas Gas ... Tony has a black FORD and a KTM 200. Find either one of us and we'll help you get signed up, etc ... if you're having trouble just ask around and someone will find us.

Hopefully we'll see you there ... the Wicked Bird is always memorable !

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ill be there Sunday mornin.

The wicked bird should be a good way to break in a piston.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
the Eel said:
Did you say break a piston ?

Hope not! I was kinda careful, checked ring gap, squish, valve clearance. Also got new shock bearings. :)

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Hey all, My family and I are still club members, but my D37 and AMA card just expired in Oct2005. Can I do club events without that? I kind of remember that we needed to have cards to ride. It’s been over a year since I’ve been out with the club. I seem to break my bike or myself every time, so I kind of faded out. Thanks for any feedback.

Ed

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
dingoe said:
Hey all, My family and I are still club members, but my D37 and AMA card just expired in Oct2005. Can I do club events without that?

Come on out Ed. You don't need no stinkin cards for our club rides.

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Yea, I couldn't remember it's been a longtime since I was out.
My wife's saying NO! We've got family coming in that we only see once a year.
I may get a little family camping trip going if I'm lucky. What better way to visit than in the desert with dirtbikes. I may see you all there.

Thanks Ed

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
wicked bird route sheet

Attachments

• wicked bird route sheet[1].txt
    2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
I'll plan on coming up Sun morning.

If any body wants a semifast 50 year old on their minute I'd be glad to partner up. I'm learning how to work this watchdog of mine

I'll look forward to meeting "The Eel"

Gregg

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
It'll be about time we finally meet ... I kept missing you at the 100s pits. See you Sunday !

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
I have a question. Your first post says 9AM start time but the route sheet has 8AM. Which one is it? Do I have to adjust the time on my Watchdog?

Thanks for any help

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
you're right .. I fixed it. Start time is definitely 9 AM.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
you will need to enter the correct start time on your watchdog

Top Bottom