Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
I was trying to think of something that I could have everyone do who might want to support us for the ISDE that can't really send money. I am really into inspirational sayings and I was thinking I could mail out to someone (whoever want's to help get it started) one of my Jersey's and have you write on the jersey (Anywhere) your favorite inspirational saying. Then on day 3 when I really need to be inspired to get up and push on I can wear that jersey and be reminded of how many people are behind me. It is amazing what a person can do when just one other person believes in them. If you want to do this then put a post with your e-mail address or e-mail me with your mailing address and I will put it in the mail. Then that person can mail it to the next. You will just have to pay for the mailing. If we start now then I will have about 5 weeks to pass it around before I need it back. (No nasty pictures or words please).

Let me know and thanks!

Nicole

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey Lori, send it my way when you're done.

PS--Girlrider, who is in charge of the women's team/team usa who I could talk to about how it works? I'd like to write about this.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Nicole, sounds great. Can I send you a card or something because mailing it to me would take too long. (week each way). Let me know (and I'm still interested in a tee if you're going to do them & have 1 spare - the US women should have first dibs).
Michelle

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Jersey is in the mail to bboom. From there she can send it to Firecracker so whoever wants it after that needs to put a post on the net or send Firecracker your address.

Thanks Everyone!

Nicole

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey... I want in on that!! Put me on the list! Purdy please?

DirtRider.Net
PO Box 526
Island Lake, IL 60042-0526

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Send it my way Okie!

Okie,

I'd like to take part in this! Okie, do you have my address on file or do I need to send it to you?

OK, who's next?

Good luck Nicole!

Leapin Lisa

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 30, 2001
CNM, Please send it to me next. This is such a great idea. What a precious keepsake this will be for Girlrider. Wish I could see the end product. Hey,
Girlrider, would you mind wearing the shirt and taking a photo and posting it for us all to see when you're in France?

Lisa Soma
1304 Third Street NE
Mandan, ND 58554-3609

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Bbbom,

Can you post when you get it and when it's on the way to Okie? That way those of us in line can keep up with when it will be coming to us. Waiting eagerly......better start thinking of what I want to say. :) :)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Put me last on the list, then I'll write on it and get it in with the rest of the sponsorship stuff back to Nicole!

Top Bottom