Messy Marion

Sep 17, 2003
My wife has a 2001 XR 200. The bike is perfect for her as far as seat height and power. But, when she stands up the bars are too low and causes her to be hunched over. Anyone have any suggestions on a product to increase the bar height? I'm also considering changing the perches and levers. The current levers stick out a mile and her hands are almost too small to reach them. Looking for suggestions there as well. Thanks.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We went to the Renthal #757 Mini High Bend for my son on his KX80 once he reached 5'1 becuase he looked cramped standing. These are the highest bars I think you'll find for that bike and will give her all sorts of room to move around.

Messy Marion

Sep 17, 2003
Thanks for the ideas. I didn't really think about changing the bars. I was thinking along the lines of the mini 50's and raising the bars that way. I'll check into th ebars. Thanks again.

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
I bought a set of Answer atv bars through a clearance sale back in the 90's. They are very tall , look a little different , but work great. I'm 6'2" and have transferred them to every bike since. Might be worth looking into some atv bars.

Top Bottom