SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I hope Alessi doesn't even finish. I know it's bad to bad mouth someone you don't even know, but I'm sick of the Alessi attitude. Hopefully the kid will tell his dad to shove off and become his own person, then he might get some respect. Once he gets some results, then he can start talking, but until then, Bubba, RC, Reed, GRANT, etc will command way more respect. That, and maybe he should just try entering the series, instead of practicing the same track for half a year before the national. Go RC and Bubba.

Speeed

Proud American
Jul 4, 2004
I believe the Alessi's are to Moto what the Lindros's are to hockey.
I also predict the same results from the Alessi's as Lindros.
A LOT OF TALK and little production

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
Who want's to bet that one of the guys at millville sacrifices himself and takes that little ******* out? I bet Ryno has it in for him already :yeehaw: :eek: :nener: :aj:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
With all of this Alessi bashing going on I just found a new kid to cheer for! Go Alessi! I hope the little kid schools them all at his first National.

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
Anyone that talks that much smack before his first pro event deserves any bashing that comes his way. The kid may back up what he says, who knows, but it still won't make him any less of a cocky little jerk. I believe it is possible to be great and still show some respect to your competitors. I would say that he is just acting his age if it weren't for the fact that Tony still acts like a 16 year old. Seems like in his case the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.
Wes

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Yes.

That, or nothing.

Problem is, he's trying to come in making everyone believe he's another JBS. James didn't even talk the talk before A1--if I remember....nothing but vague statements. And as we all know, James is not the most of humble of people in this world.

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
No he should say " I hope that I can do well against those guys. I'm training hard and putting forth a lot of effort and training to keep the pace and hang." "if I lose my dad will slit the throat of all the infidels until they die from it, God willing"

He doesn't need to be cocky arrogant little bitch. That only puts a bad mojo on him. I've noticed that Bubba seems to be getting really cocky lately too. Whatever happend to graceful winning? and not being a sore loser? :ride:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
super rat said:
With all of this Alessi bashing going on I just found a new kid to cheer for! Go Alessi! I hope the little kid schools them all at his first National.
now I got even more reason to root against him . . .

But I'll try not to do anything that's "played out"

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
So the big furry fellar says to me...."Set me straight" so I do,.. then he acts as if his feelings are hurt or something ..... Do you hear that in the background, sounds kinda like a firetruck or a cop car no.. wait ....it's the!....

LOL!!
Go Alessi!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
super rat said:
Cool man, cause I'm just messing with ya. I don't want you to crush my little peanut size skull when I finally meet ya. LOL!

Pred pretends to be dead inside but he's actually a big softy. Arguementative too... but still a softy. And he says "alternative" things.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
my prediction; the little brat will get cought up in a 1st corner jam and we'lll never hear from him the rest of the race, unless they decide to cover mid pack action

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
JPIVEY said:
my prediction; the little brat will get cought up in a 1st corner jam and we'lll never hear from him the rest of the race, unless they decide to cover mid pack action
Or restart the race like they did at Mosier :nener:

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Cool if he gets his arse kicked.......not so cool if he does good and gives his wanker dad another reason to send his right hand into a blur..........

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
I hope RC lines up right next to him, then holeshots, and wins by a mile while Mike struggles to make the points.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
super rat said:
Well it looks like the little bugger is going to race the 250 class for his first race!
How cool is that?
so he's afraid of Bubba? Or afraid of lining up against Ryno again?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Lots of the 125 class riders have made public and/or private statements about how they would like to punt the kid off the track, so maybe he feels he will be safer with the 250's. Plus with his small size and a CR450 he has a chance at a holeshot.

Alessi and his dad do run their mouths, but IMO it is unprofessional for a factory rider and SX champ like Tedesco to make statements about taking out a 16 year old kid with 2 pro races under his belt.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
but IMO it is unprofessional for a factory rider and SX champ like Tedesco to make statements about taking out a 16 year old kid with 2 pro races under his belt.

It's all a head game, also he may have a better chance at a top 10 in the 250/450 class, the target on his back won't be so large.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
A 16 year old that's going to race a 450 against the greatest MXer to ever walk the planet, for his first race, and you think he is afraid? huh.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I see it as an automatic excuse . . .

Tony Alessi: "yeah, of course we didn't do as well as we thought we would, because we were racing against the cream of the crop in the 250 class, rather than against a bunch of sandbaggers in the 125's. Also, I'm pretty sure someone was cheating"

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom