Welcome to DirtRider.Net
FREE FORUM MEMBERSHIP and NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
TURN-OFF THE ADS!

Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Website
www.dirtrider.net
Join a Local Chapter!

The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

Last edited:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
Website
www.dirtrider.net
If there is enough interest in Louisiana, I would love to have a chapter here. I live in Lafayette. Any others in Louisiana interested in a CajunSpode Chapter?

I prefer trail/hairscrambles/enduros but it seems lately that I only get to squeeze in time at the local MX tracks.

Motohead00

Website
www.wesbaca.com
When will I stop falling for that warm and fuzzy personalized post feeling?

I'd like to join a local chapter (as long as I don't have to be fast, motivated, in shape, or hard working). I'm over here in the Duke City (hot, cold, and windy all on the same day). I've only met one DRN member, and it's BEEF706. I don't have the energy to form a local chapter (soccer, cheerleading, girl scouts, swimming, work, wife travels, I'm a lazy bum, etc).

But thanks for asking. :)

JWW

Lifetime Sponsor
Website
www.dirtrider.net
As far as I know Im part of the Socal Crew....Is there some sort of formal sign up that I dont know about?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Website
www.dirtrider.net
No, not at this time. I was playing with Okie's Username Hack trying to draw some more people into the Local Chapters. Formal paperwork will need to be done sometime but not right at the moment.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
Website
www.dirtrider.net
Originally posted by BSWIFT
No, not at this time. I was playing with Okie's Username Hack trying to draw some more people into the Local Chapters. Formal paperwork will need to be done sometime but not right at the moment.
I figured that out, but I would like to have a more local chapter. I feel kinda lonely down here! :ugg:

Motohead00

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Website
www.salisburyfarm.com
I feel your pain Motohead. I've got to drive (usually) 4+ hours to hook up with fellow DRNers. It'd be nice if there were a big enough group of us in RI, Mass and eastern Conn.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
I thought I was a member of the SCWC :(

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by motohead00

I figured that out, but I would like to have a more local chapter. I feel kinda lonely down here! :ugg:

Motohead00
Me too!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Website
Visit site
I'd start a central, central ;) chapter here in Iowa, but it would just be me, motometal and Trackmaster! Guess I'll have to join up with a chapter to the north or the south. In fact, I think I'll look into that right now.

KDX1

Mod Ban
Website
Visit site
I live in southern West Virginia just outside Beckley. Around here, mx seems to be where everybodys interest lies. There is a mx track just up the road from my house, but they aren't AMA sanctioned. The surrounding area of this track has lots of great trails. My primary interest is riding trails fom flat and easy to hilly and everything in between. I haven't really met anyone to ride with, so most of the time I ride alone. :ugg: I would be interested in trying to drum up interest in a riding club.

Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Papakeith
I feel your pain Motohead. I've got to drive (usually) 4+ hours to hook up with fellow DRNers. It'd be nice if there were a big enough group of us in RI, Mass and eastern Conn.
Why don't you join the Rhody Rovers M/C in Rhode Island. I know they're not DRN'ers but it would give you plenty of local people to ride with.

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by motohead00
Hey KiDX, is there anyone else you know of that would be interested in a Louisiana chapter? Or is it just you and me? What other local chapter would we join?

Motohead00
I've got a couple friends that I could convince and LaRider20(Troy) might be interested.

Find PARTS, TOOLS & GEAR Close-outs and Deals from multiple dealer inventories.
Try It!