Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Nov 25, 1999
www.dirtrider.net
Join a Local Chapter!

The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

Last edited:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
Aug 30, 2001
www.dirtrider.net
If there is enough interest in Louisiana, I would love to have a chapter here. I live in Lafayette. Any others in Louisiana interested in a CajunSpode Chapter?

I prefer trail/hairscrambles/enduros but it seems lately that I only get to squeeze in time at the local MX tracks.

Motohead00

Jan 1, 2001
www.wesbaca.com
When will I stop falling for that warm and fuzzy personalized post feeling?

I'd like to join a local chapter (as long as I don't have to be fast, motivated, in shape, or hard working). I'm over here in the Duke City (hot, cold, and windy all on the same day). I've only met one DRN member, and it's BEEF706. I don't have the energy to form a local chapter (soccer, cheerleading, girl scouts, swimming, work, wife travels, I'm a lazy bum, etc).

But thanks for asking. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Nov 25, 1999
www.dirtrider.net
No, not at this time. I was playing with Okie's Username Hack trying to draw some more people into the Local Chapters. Formal paperwork will need to be done sometime but not right at the moment.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
Aug 30, 2001
www.dirtrider.net
Originally posted by BSWIFT
No, not at this time. I was playing with Okie's Username Hack trying to draw some more people into the Local Chapters. Formal paperwork will need to be done sometime but not right at the moment.
I figured that out, but I would like to have a more local chapter. I feel kinda lonely down here! :ugg:

Motohead00

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
www.salisburyfarm.com
I feel your pain Motohead. I've got to drive (usually) 4+ hours to hook up with fellow DRNers. It'd be nice if there were a big enough group of us in RI, Mass and eastern Conn.

Don't buy ANYTHING until you check the gear finder! Need parts, tools or gear? Find it now: In-Stock & On-Sale! Real-time results, from multiple dealer inventories.