WM3racer

Nov 18, 2003
Okay i have a 76 Rm370 i am restoring, it is stripped clear down to the frame, nothing left, all is being repainted, motor gone through (something bounced around on top of the piston, ruined it and damaged the dome of the cylinder i guess thats what it called, That is fine, no obtrustions too far, just a few scratches. My point is i had the ECU off to paint it black, along with most everything else, well as i did i noticed one wire was cut clear off! it looked like a pinkish or white wire, I am wondering if anyone owns a RM370 with the wire cut, or knows where it goes, or has a wiring diagram, i've searched but yet to no avail!

As i said, i will have pics up soon, i am in the middle of the resto, i have the before, but not during or afters yet, maybe another week? depending on the tranny and top end. Regardless there will be pictures!!!!!!!!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
WM3 -

I restored a 76 RM370 last winter - and this winter I am hoping to start on a 77 RM370...well...maybe a 76 RM250?.....well...maybe a 77 RM125? ...then again there is  that 78 RM400 in the garage? - I got to many project bikes to choose from I think! :thumb:   but I dont mind!

Anyhow - My 370 is already disassembled, but my 250 is all together.  I can take a look over the weekend and let you know what I see. 

LMK if you have any other RM questions...I have been down that 370 path recently and found some good sources for some parts , and have other RMs I can look at to verify things like your wiring issue.  Feel free to email me direct at sstephenson@i2k.net if you would like.

Mike

Top Bottom