Wharf Rat

Spammer
Jun 27, 2002
I will be going along for the ride on Sunday. Dave will also be taking mine for a spin first before we go so that he has something to compare it to for himself.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Got it! Ken (wharfrat) and I went up this weekend and purchased the 1994 KDX 200! It had been awhile since I rode, so we first went to his place to warm up a little on his KDX and then shot up to check out the 94. It looked in very good condition, they guy seemed really straight forward about everything, and above all, Ken felt this was a real deal, and of course, I loved it too!. I will be picking ut up on Wednesday!!! I can't wait!

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinions and help! I'll post some pics once I take posession of my new green machine!

;)

Wharf Rat

Spammer
Jun 27, 2002
Yeah, it was nice. Now Dave has me wanting to tweak jetting further, and start modding mine. Riding this one that has been set up for racing sure gave me an itch to go faster. This one is also four years newer than mine and in better shape as well.

And now I retreat to the garage to pull the carb apart once again and relace my rear wheel. After I get the Jeep all squared away, that is (being primary transportation and all).

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom