11brianm

Feb 13, 2009
i do take advice and learn from those who understand how young i am, and give me credit for trying, those are the people i respect and learn from!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
11brianm said:
im laughing now, pce
I can just picture that he is sitting in the corner in a puddle of well whatever giggling like a little school girl about how he showed that Indy guy who is boss :rotfl:
Now go away kid you have wasted enough of our time and our patience (and entertainment value to watching an idiot prove how much he really is) is at an end

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Hey Brian, if you check this again (which we all know you will), send some friends, this was fun, lol.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
jaction125 said:
In before the lock! :nod:
what does that mean?

I mean, if you're going to post something, at least flip this guy a little, or come to his defense, right? Otherwise you're wasting just as much ascii as he is.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Hey Fuzz, they get any more of those arsonists down there? That stuff looked terrible. Probly started by gas from the tank of a 100mph 250f, huh?

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
XRpredator said:
what does that mean?

I mean, if you're going to post something, at least flip this guy a little, or come to his defense, right? Otherwise you're wasting just as much ascii as he is.

I know, it's horrible. I'm really surprised this thread is still going, these usually get shut down pretty quick around here.

I was trying to come up with some wise post to this obviously young man about the company he's keeping here on DRN, but I couldn't figure a way to communicate it.

You've got some engineers, a dirt tracker or two, some guy that builds old school triumphs to do land speed runs, supermoto guys, more than a few district mx champs, etc, etc...

The worst part, is that I don't even really wanna bag on the wormy lil ******* either. Shut up, read around here a little and you'll learn something. I know I have.

But, what can ya do. This kid obviously isn't gonna listen to nebudy who aint makin dem mad circle whooliez.

Next he'll ask how to do 12's :coocoo:

It really needs to get warmer out.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
jaction125 said:
It really needs to get warmer out.
It doesn't matter how warm or cold it is out, idiots will always want to be seen and heard. Top speed isn't something that a dirtbike ridden by anybody with the least bit of skill should be concerned with, it just doesn't matter. All the great riders of the past have proven they are fast on pretty much any brand and any displacement. Silly little boys that dig a hole for them self and then try to create logic from a pile of BS will always be entertaining on some level. Some are just more able to be lead down the path further and faster than others :laugh:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
You do have to give the kid one thing...at least he has a job. Based on that alone he is much farther along than many 16 year olds. He hasn't learned that there are some/many people out there who have already gone through the process and know what they are talking about, but without knowing some of you, I wouldn't put too much belief into an unkown person on the internet, either.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
High Lord Gomer said:
You do have to give the kid one thing...at least he has a job. Based on that alone he is much farther along than many 16 year olds. He hasn't learned that there are some/many people out there who have already gone through the process and know what they are talking about, but without knowing some of you, I wouldn't put too much belief into an unkown person on the internet, either.
:moon: :fft: :nener:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
You do have to give the kid one thing...at least he has a job.
Well he SAYS he has a job but, then he's also claiming to be a speed record holder.

May 10, 2007
i dont know joe. i heard they got 2 guys. the one did 9 (i think) of fires and the other was charged with one. that only leaves like 20 unaccounted for.

its some crazy stuff. i dont live in coatesville but the one kid went to school not too far away.

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
I can not belive the thread is still alive :rotfl:....but it sure was funny :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
GWCRIM has nailed it, a 500 cc dirtbike, can go 132.444 m.p.h. 11brianm, if you ARE that dedicated(carefully look at the bike), then I apologize for thinking you just another dirtbiker that has thought of doing something REALLY stupid to a stock 250f mx bike. And, do notice the relatively flat terrain, for miles.

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
Dang it guys, you scared him off too soon. I was really looking forward to seeing that video he promised us.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom