Alessi probably out for Glen Helen - KTM spit him off

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I'll bet Bubba's happy. He doesn't have to hide from Alessi in the mini bike class now. Unless he scared of RC too. Good point Chili.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Again--medically bogus I tell ya. Something stinks, besides the kid and his drama queen attitude. I'll explain more once the details come out--maybe something was lost in translation....:rollseyes:....

The kid's scared and came within a 1/3rd of a lap (I'd guess) of being lapped. I think RC beat his ass in by 1:50 or so, right? Think he can make that speed difference up in even 6 years? Nah. Never happen. He knows it, too.

Speaking of Bubba, Rat--bet you were glued to Bryant Gumbell's HBO show (whatever it's called) last night--1/4 of the show on Bubba, baby! :yeehaw: :worship: As a side note, I've noticed all the staff there now are black and they had Kellen Winslow and son (Jr) on there talking about how the only schools worthwhile going to (if you're black) are where black's predominate on the coaching staff. Reverse discrimination? Lame.

RC last night when asked what it's gonna be like with Bubba and him next year: "Definitely Ali-Fraser". :)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I agree that there is most likely more to the "injury" story than we are hearing. I also think it's suspect that the week after having a great result he is going to switch brands and race. My guess is he was struggling with the adjustment and they felt it was better to take the time and be prepared.

And rat Bubba wasn't gonna have to hide, Alessi was planning to ride the 450 at Glen Helen.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Finally, some common sense.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
LOL! I don't have HBO but I would have watched.

"And rat Bubba wasn't gonna have to hide, Alessi was planning to ride the 450 at Glen Helen."

So Bubba is still going to ride the mini bike class?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
super rat,
The trolling is getting really old. Maybe you'd like to play elsewhere?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I thought it was kinda weird when I was watching the last race yesterday that the announcers mentioned the possibility that Alessi wouldn't race Glen Helen. Hmmm........

Top Bottom