All around riding pants for comfort..

Hawk45

Feb 21, 2003
I've always had the normal MX pants that I tucked into my boots. Now they have the freestyle pants that go over the boots and seem a bit roomier.. anyone ride freestyle pants? I would use them for everything from woods riding to MX track..

Thanks Hawk

Bakemono

Apr 21, 2007
Ive got a pair of Thor Ride over-the-boot pants and I like them. They keep the water out of my boots and unlike normal MX pants they actually have pockets.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thor Static pants are pretty sweet, and convert to shorts as well.

Bakemono

Apr 21, 2007
Im not a fan of the waist buckle system on the Static pants. Id rathar they had the hook and loop setup like the Ride pants have.
I had a pair of Static Dragon pants and I found the waist to be hard to get undone. You have to get the clips almost perfectly lined up to get it undone. I did like the legs that zipped off and I did like the over-the-boot style, but I couldnt like with the buckle setup.

FunkyD

Apr 26, 2007
I have som shift assault ride pants and like that they go over the boots to keep mud out of your boots and you can just hose them off and hang em. the bottoms of the legs do get hung on the pegs sometimes so i'll have my mom re-sew them lol.

Top Bottom