skinnyhippy

Sep 7, 2004
excuse the following excessive introduction!

October 2003, my best friend/business partner found ourselves fullfilling a dream we had since we were 11, we were buying motorcycles @ age 27! A pair of 2003 Yamaha YZ450f's. People thought we were crazy for buying bikes that big considering we had 0 experience w/ m.cycles, but they've worked out perfectly..

Now I'm hopelessly addicted to riding this thing. It's like crack I swear, but I suppose I'm preaching to the choir. I live in Salem, Oregon and ride 99.8% trails/off-road & .02% sand.

I have a set of ASV levers, FMF Q pipe, gripper seat, Acerbis hand guards, motobillet kickstand, some brand big ole' skid plate, clark 2.8 gal. gas tank, power now adapter, Renthal bars, 14/50 sprockets (renthal), renthal gold chain...this list would be a lot longer if I also had more money! Looking for better power that's easy/cheap to get, any thoughts? Does anyone have a link to that kind of topic?

Anyhow, hope all is well and you get to ride as much as you'd like.
:ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Hee Hee, personally I like you introduction. Your enthusiasm shows, and that ain't bad.

Since you are just up the road, you need to check out the annual DRN Valentines Weekend Ride at Moonrocks, just up the road from Reno.

Reno Ride 2004 is the forum for last years festivities.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome aboard! I love your enthusiasm! That's how I feel everytime I know I'm planning a ride...

Definitely check out the Reno Ride in February, it's great fun and great riding! (Plus gambling and eating lots of great food!)

Top Bottom