Any good Christmas presents

Y2Z

Subscriber
crusty 9, renthal fatbars with clamps, and a whole lotta money which wil be spent soonon other dirtbike related stuff.

palmer69

Subscriber
I got a mini chain press, seal puller and a biography of John Penton.
My wife is now absolutely sure that I am a hopeless moto geek.

Nothing moto, :( , but I did get a DVD player, a digi camera, some cool DVDs and Playstation 2 games.

I bought my son a hydraulic clutch kit for his XR70 so he can learn how to use a clutch. He's pestering me for a CR85 and I want him to be proficient with a clutch first.

I did get two cool models, a silver/red CBR600F4 and a 1966 Ford GT40 MkII.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

-Greg

Originally posted by Twiztid One

i wanna get me one of those real soon . :)
You'll definitely like it. They are definitely worth it for working on the KDX. I tore both the front end and the rear end down at the same time (since I was waiting on front end parts, what the heck). Sure made it a LOT easier.
Sears has those on quite a bit so wait. It works out really well if they're on sale and you're part of the Craftsman club. They can get as cheap as $89.99.

Best,
Greg

To my surprise, my wife stuffed a pair of Thor Core gloves in my stocking. And for us older dudes, who can remember "The Monkees" I got my wife a four disc music pack. Hey Hey were the Monkees.... and they came out riding, I think, CT 70's or some cool vintage bikes. Does anybody remember just what bikes they were riding?

Happy New Year to all!!

I got one of those Craftsman lifts but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to so I took it back. I wanted it to lift both wheels off the ground at the same time, but I could only get that if I put the "rear" lift point back against the rear tire, which didn't allow me to turn the wheel. Maybe I just didn't spend enough time dorking with it, I dunno.

Anyway, I'll keep my Titax stand. It seems to work well, and doesn't take up much space.

Scott motorcycle grips, No-Toil filter oil system, Scott goggles, and a gear bag. I've got quite a wife, huh :thumb:

Happy New Year,

Jeff

The Craftsman jack comes with two ratcheting hold down straps (not that I did not have any all ready.)

But I used one to cinch down the back end thus lifting the front tire off the ground.

Having the whole thing on casters will sure make it nice when I finally pour a slab and build my new carport

(I finally got rid of those ugly blue fork boots and seat cover!) :yeehaw:

I finally got Christmas figured out. By something your parents think are dangerous (dirt bike) and they feel obliged to get you saftey gear!!! Tech 6 boots, pants, helmet and goggles!!!