Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
I know it's been months since I did any work on the FAQ. It's not forgotten, it's just my life is pretty hectic. Hopefully I'll find the inclination to start on it again in a few weeks, but with my paid employment, my volunteer work & everything else, searching through old threads is sort of the last thing I feel like doing when I get home.

I'd started it because I had an operation (which I've been told now is a resounding failure, I'm now seriously contemplating a hearing aid) and had the time. (I'm not surprised at the failure of the op, it was a last chance myringoplasty to fix a ruptured eardrum & felt like more of an excuse to get off work for a couple of weeks lol).

One thing I'd really appreciate is some help with what topics I need to research. It'll help me both get motivated & get my thoughts back together.

Cheers
slack-ass Michelle

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Originally posted by Michelle
...but with my paid employment...

Doesn't it just suck when our jobs get in the way of our lives!

The FAQ is great and contains some great information. Every now and then I come across a great thread during a search. When I find them I'll be sure to post them to the FAQ.

There is no reason why you should have to do all of the work. We all benefit, those in need of information and those who post the answers.

Jim Crenca

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 18, 2001
Michelle,
No apology necessary.
Clearly your efforts have helped many riders and while many of us know the FAQ details, it has proven to be a great resource to double check my memory, as well as stumble across other related threads.
Speaking for the group, thanks very much for all your work, and we hope your hearing issues get resolved with a minimum of stress & discomfort.
I'll be sure to contribute ideas and potential solutions; if anybody is slack-ass, it's guys like me that have used this resource and not contributed.
Thanks again

Top Bottom