YZDezertGuy

Apr 18, 2001
SPKTM - I heard about MotoGrande! I hear from everyone its a sick track. What all can you tell about it? What sorts of obstacles? What are practice times? and the one thing i'd really like to know is... directions from PHX? I would hate to get on the road w/o directions!!!

Guppy Driver

May 22, 2001
Singletracker / Dash

Thanks for the invite singletracker, I will definitely take you up on your offer. I haven't checked out the west side yet (Pleasant or the White Tanks), but I look forward to something new. I'm thinking of going up to the Prescott area June 5th or the 6th. Just trying to coordinate with a buddy of mine that lives in Dallas. If your available let me know. If not maybe we can agree to a different date. I usually work most weekends.

Dash, yeah that was me. You executed a textbook flying W that day, wish I could have got it on film.;) I haven't ridden on any of the motocross tracks yet, but I would like to. Are they open to the public on weekdays? How much does it cost?

Dash Riprock

Jul 13, 2000
Track schedules..

Here's a link to the tracks and times. http://www.gomxracing.com/mxpractice.htm COP is not listed though. Practice is usually $15.

Dash

YZDezertGuy

Apr 18, 2001
PV MOTOPLEX

Hey... is anyone else ridin up at Prescott Valley Motoplex this weekend? I had a sudden change of plans and a couple of my buddies and I decided to go up there and check out the grand opening! Saw a layout of the track and it looks sick!

Im running a 360 main jet right now in my 125, what should I run in Prescott? any help would be great! Anything else i might need to adjust for the trip?

spktm

Jun 5, 2000
Yes i am going to precott valley this weekend i heard it is a nice track sorta like speedworld, i just joined the oldtimers (over 40) I'm sure it will be a hoot i guess it is open sat for practice but i can't get there until sat. night

spktm

pokemanyz

Jan 22, 2000
Anyone know where this new track is? Directions or map?
I punch the address from the website into MapQuest and it says address not found, centered on zip code.

As to jetting on your 125 I have a 2000 Yz 125 & it is very sensitive with the air screw adjustment. You're supposed to warm the bike up & then hold it at idle while turning the air screw in & then back out. Stop when it reaches its fastest idle.

I can't believe how awesome this track sounds. Here's some of the features - Paved Pits
RV Facility
Kids Play Area
Camping Area
Restroom & Shower Facilities
Vendor Area
State Champs Pit Area
Parts Store
Video & Photo Store
Bike Wash
Restaurants & Food Service
Seating Accommodating 10,000
Viewing of Entire Track
Race Fuel on-site
Track has lights for hot summer

I'll probablly go up on Monday to watch.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom