fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hold the phone....we have another MTR birthday!!!!!

Our buddy Woodsy is now a member of the B-52s along with FredT and TCT. I am sure that I am missing someone.

Happy Birthday my west side friend!!!!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Happy Birthday Woodsy

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Hold the phone....we have another MTR birthday!!!!!

Our buddy Woodsy is now a member of the B-52s along with FredT and TCT. I am sure that I am missing someone.

Happy Birthday my west side friend!!!!

I think Don is a B 52 also.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Happy Birthday Woodsy ya old hooter. Hope ya had a great one. Well have to get out for another road run soon to celebrate your big 52. I might even have a new addition to your woodsy survival kit for you!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Happy Birthday & welcome to the "club" Scott.
Don

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Happy Birthday Woodsy!!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Happy Birthday Woodsy. :)

Mully

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Congrats Woods. Fred, Don, Woodsy all born in the same year. Hmmm there must have been something in the water back around 1955.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
Congrats Woods. Fred, Don, Woodsy all born in the same year. Hmmm there must have been something in the water back around 1955.

Well what ever it was it sure made us all really smart! :nener:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Woodsy from Planet Claire? Nahhhh..... Although he's been known to roam and lay whammy kisses on troublemakers...

HBD Sir Woodsman!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Sheesh you guys, I sell a couple bikes and go off on a little business trip thinkin the whole time I could get off without these problems this year... Now I get home to this!!! Shoot, I even had a B-Day card from my Brother In Grime to go with that awsome cake he left me - THANKS YT1, your an awesome troublemaker for sure!
Actually its a pleasure being in such fine company as the other "B-52's" mentioned! We're not getting older men, we're getting smarter, wiser and better looking..... Take it back, maybe we are getting older hahahahahahahaha
THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHING!!
Woodsy

Top Bottom