Bad news

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
I thought I'd give you the update: After a thorough exam at the vet, my mother reports that Skipper (my four legged kid) has a tumor over his kidney and because of the advancement of the toxins, it's inoperable. They have scheduled him to be put to sleep Saturday morning.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
Damn .... that just sux.

wrench

nikki

Moto Junkie
Damnit D, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. Why can't pets live as long as us! :whiner:

Just a few weeks ago we found out our 5 year old lab had an infected uterus 4 times the size of normal and filled with toxins/puss. Luckily they did emergency surgery and were able to remove it before it burst but it was a very scary time for us. Hang in there, D! Maybe in the future you can get a new 4-legged kid.

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
I'm sorry to hear about that Diane. I really hate to hear this kind of thing. Dogs can be the best companion ever and they never live long enough. :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Sorry Diane, we lost our puppy this past summer and it was ruff. That's the hard part of having a pet but the good times are well worth it.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
:(

I'm sorry to hear that Diane.  I was just thinking about your kid yesterday afternoon, and hoping things would turn out ok.

I'm very sorry to hear that, losing a pet is very tough.. Godspeed Skipper! He'll be waiting to give you a big sloppy kiss on the other side.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
:( Sorry to hear D. Its always hard to loose a member of the family. :whiner:

KiwiBird

Lifetime Sponsor
That sux D, so sorry to hear the news.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Sorry Diane, that's always difficult. Been there and for some reason chose to put myself in the same situation again some day.

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Sorry to hear it D :( Why must we get so attached to pets. I have 3 "kids" A dog a 2 cats. I can't imagine the house without them.