Bad news

a454elk

Mexicutioner
The bad news is that I haven't been able to participate in any smack talk these past two months!! I was looking forward to smack talking with my Pitsally Twinny and his girlfriend Chump. That's what made DW so fun last year, knowing that those two sally's were gonna be making me sammy's trackside. This year, unfortunately, I was out of the smack loop, I got some obscene phone calls from Seniorita Thumpless but that was about it. Things have been so busy on my end that I haven't had the chance to even poop, so I'm looking forward to using the facilites at Cooperland then it's off to the Spodewash, hopefully in that order. ;)

So don't fret, those of you that wanted to smack talk your way to the sammy bar, I will be there, and I've got numerous Elk reports to relay. I've been backed up on those as well. I missed smacking with the Texas twits this year and the way it's been going, I'm prolly gonna get a major ass whoopin cause I haven't been on a track since December!! :scream: That's OK though, it should even it up with the twin sisters cause they are as fast as Texas molassas.

See you all at DW, sorry about the lack of exposure here but as of next Monday, let the stupidity begin!! :aj: :yeehaw:

a454thermador

I was dreading opening this post Elk..
Pick a better title next time you LYM.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Right here old man :moon:!! :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
You a really funny guy! :|

See ya at DW, dooood! :yeehaw:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Hey Carlos, what's up? I got the flowers. Carnations aren't my favorite, but it's the thought that counts. What'd you do for Mexican Independence Day?

Originally posted by BigLou
Carol, you better go poop before you 'splode! :scream:
That's okay, he did say he was going to use the "splode wash" didn't he?

bratt

Pain in da butt
That little smart as$ title just earned you a nice fat roost!
:debil:

See ya Monday copper!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
I'll see you next thursday. Don't be scared. Elk season don't open 'til Oct 10th

scar tissue

Lifetime Sponsor
Le teh stpidty begun :thumb:

If thats not a personal invite don't know what is :confused: You called down the thunder. You tell em I'm coming , And Bundy's comin wit me :flame:

I'm wit ya mannnn :moon:

Pokie

Administrator
Hey Elk.... I'll bring the full length video of a skeered elky... something about a shoulder out of joint which Dr. Thump fixed.... carefully!  (if we can get a VCR and TV hookup) quite a serious expression on your face...