jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
Well,
I finished school at MIAT... Tested last week for my Airframe license and of course passed ;) ... The powerplant exam is May 1st and I'm 100% sure I'll rock that one also..
There is an opportunity to grab a job at Duncan Aviation in BAttle Creek, BUT, I really don't know the area..
Can anyone share some thought?
Places to ride?
Clubs?
Parts of town to stay away from?

Thanks guys...
Jonathan

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
yep i can do that for you. as far as riding well what do you want to do, if its track then come to the battle creek motocross clubs next meeting and joing up, as i cant get people in any longer. well i shouldnt say that, i can only bring one person in a year, and after that day you have to join the club. so pretty much i cant get anybody in to ride with me anymore :( . we have a full sized track, a mini track for the kids a vintage track that goes in and out of the woods and some trails. thats about it for around battle creek, now if you leave battle creek then there is log road track(coldwater), red bud track (near st joe area ish), zmx out door track(martin mich). all of the trails however are about 1.5 to 2 hours on average from kalamazoo where i live to up north where the trails are. i hope this helps i also ride on the street to ifn you do that aswell.

email me at roadrace65@ameritech.net

Top Bottom