Battle of the Admins at DW01

Who's gonna win the Battle of the Admins?

• Okie is going to spank Thump

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • Thump is going to spank Okie

Votes: 35 24.0%
  • Who cares it will be fun to watch

Votes: 67 45.9%

• Total voters

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Blast from the past

Ya see, I was there... mr. athletic supporter had some dog bite his wife for an excuse.

Attachments

• untitled-4.jpg
    untitled-4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 470

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Someone needs to video tape the race and put it on the site. Or even better put a helmet cam on Thump. This sounds like it’s going to be an epic race. Where is it going to be held?

Lee Wilson

B

biglou

I'm bringing my helmet cam! If you can stand the stinky helmet, you're more than welcome to it! Better yet, a new strip of velcro would solve that problem.
BTW-What would a race be without "Lappers"? I do a heck of a lapper impersonation!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Don't forget, the Oklahoma Flag is STILL the Seveth Flag OVER Texas. Go for it, OKIE!:p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Faith and luck will play no part in the obliteration of the North... Skill, determination and fear of washing a bike in a speedo will prevail.:p

Billy said if the south looses he will wash all of the northerners bikes in a thong. Right Billy?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Billy said if the south looses he will wash all of the northerners bikes in a thong. Right Billy?
I can't speak for the ladies but;
Nah, no, really no, that's okay. No need for a thong. Really. :scream:
Regular ole' shorts will do just fine. Thanks anyway?

Northerners?
That's YANKEE to you redneck

Faith and luck will play no part in the obliteration of the North...
That's been said before and is as silly now as it was the first time.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
CYCLOPS ALERT!

No Daisy Dukes, more like some shorts barrowed from M. C. Hammer!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I guess we could say, "The looser has a crack problem".

The votes are about even!

By the way, where is StevenB8? Didn't he have something to do with that "boo boo" on Thump's knee?

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You know the nice thing about LASIK assisted 20/15 vision???? I'll need it to find Okie way back there in the dust. :p

I'm baaaack.... new... and improved. Now what did I do with that bionic hamstring??? ;)

Bout the only thing that StevieBerry had to do with the booboo was a laced samich! :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Sorry Okie - but I gotta back my boys from the great lone-star state! Go get 'em Thump!

-jeffd

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Truth of the matter is, Thump and TwinSpar and Patman are much better, faster riders than me... it won't be much of a contest. I just want to be competitive to the first turn, after that, they can duke it out, I can handle getting beat, I just don't want to get lapped. All this smack talk coming from the south, I had to put up some kind of a fight, ya know?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:silly:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Known facts:

1. Thump, TwinSpar, and Okie can all smoke Patman on the track (Patman don't ride the tracks no mo'.)

b. Patman can smoke Thump, TwinSpar, and Okie in the trees (Thump, TwinSpar and Okie don't ride in the trees)

MTC

Feb 1, 2001
Lesser known facts:

1. After Thump, TwinSpar, and Okie smoke Patman in the trees, Patman challenges them to a battle on the track.

b. After Thump, TwinSpar, and Okie smoke Patman on the track, Patman challenges them to a battle in the trees.

This continues for quite some time ;).

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
I just want to be competitive to the first turn....
Then you better keep the AF cause you minibike has no prayer of hanging with the Thunder Wagon down the stretch.

And you are going to let us duke it out?.... This is battle of the Admins... You... Me.... alone on the track to duke it out. You still game old man?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dead Heat!

Looks like there is a dead heat according to the poll thus far. Maybe this race can include Patman and the race can start on the track and finish up in the woods. The anticipation is starting to get to me.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
Then you better keep the AF cause you minibike has no prayer of hanging with the Thunder Wagon down the stretch.

I don't recall the modified 420 or stock 426 walking away from the half liter wanna be minibike. They might have pulled the babyF a bit (and possibly more given a long straight) but you have to be able to carry more speed into a corner to make that extra HP effective. Watch what you say about these minibike riders. You wouldn't want to be shamed by a lesser bike. :eek:

What's this???? I seem to be sticking up for a fellow BabyF rider, even though he's from the north... Could a change be in the wind? Is Missouri North or South? I found an ad for a hotel company in the "show me" state that fits me to a tee...

Last edited:

RMrider

~SPONSOR~
Jun 18, 2001
OPPS WRONG BUTTON

opps I clicked new thread instead of reply. heres what I meant to be a reply

Okie,

Why not ride the AF if you still have it. Shouldnt this run a little closer than the 250F? Or is this a balle of the thumpers? Anyways, my votes on Okie cause I've never ran across any of Thumps posts before but Okie seems like a cool guy:cool: .

SHOW EM WHOS BOSS OKIE!!!!!!!!

Ty

I might have a replacemt bike soon so I'll get to see this grudge match:D

Top Bottom