wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
I see how it is, someone always has to throw a wrench in it somewhere (sorry, that was just oo easy)

I don't get it? :p

wrench

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
It's a Alabama thang.... Ask MX221 `bout it.......

How's the fender flappin there Wrench?;)

Oh ... I get it now! I thought it was ank Oklahoma thing. Thanks for clearing that up Taraker. LOL
I f you liked the flappin' fender ... just wait until you see the "air brake" rad shrouds!:cool:

wrench

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Your gonna have to take pictures of the fine modes to the POS & e-mail them to me. Or at least picturs from the Spodefest.

Fortunately, I have explained in detail to Okie's lovely wife & mother, Scooter & Shiftless, why I will not be able to attend this years Spodefest and they gave me the "You'll get no hassles Card" from DRN members.

I will be in Connecticut the week of the Spodefest, but I will be there with you guys in the spirit & thoughts...

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Man, so now I guess I'll have to wait another year for my Jacket? :confused:

I'll see what I can do about the pics. :)

wrench

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Addy please

What is the Address to use when sending in for the Old stickies and the $4.00 tee shirts?
Can you still get the "personalized" stickies?

I'm ready to address the envelope. :)

wrench

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K. (and Okie) I have been a little remiss on my reading assignments and have missed most of this.

1) I have seen orange outlined 'old' DRN stickers (freemontguy has one on his truck). I have the blue/yellow ones. Can I get an orange one or two or 10?

2) Old T-shirts? I am interested. What sizes? At $4.00 I'll buy a few 4-XL, and 1 - L, if possible.

Let me know!

Last edited:
Top Bottom