bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by flynbryan
As I'm sure you could figure out, my fiance' usually feels uncomfortable riding w/ dirtbikers other than myself because of this disposition that most of us have towards atv guys.
Brian,
Just so we are on the same page......when we ride together your fiancée is always welcome as far as I concerned. :thumb:

Now, I just hope she will extend me the same welcome. :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by bscottr
Now, I just hope she will extend me the same welcome. :)
Only until she gets to know you!

BTW, there is a reason you have to get married so often, but I don't want to hurt your feelings by telling it here in public. :p

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Oh yeah...about the mudbog...

It has helped A LOT at TNT to have a dedicated area where those that want to can flounder around in 3 feet of mud. I think a properly bordered and marked area would work even on government/public land, especially if the signage was there to spell out the reason for it being there was to decrease damage to the rest of the trail system.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
especially if the signage was there to spell out the reason for it being there was to decrease damage to the rest of the trail system.

I agree. However, right now we are still waiting on word from the FS about the signage we want to put in place saying "do not ride off trail" but b/c they have certain standards on how things have to be worded, what type of lettering, where to put it, etc. we have not heard back.

When you start talking about signage you bring in all sorts of red tape. It blows the mind!

The idea is common sense but to actually get it approved on public land is another story.

Ivan

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by flynbryan
So maybe we can change this thread to......"problems w/atvers and public/private land issues...." :)

If you are interested you can go to www.scohv.org and click on the join link. In there you will find a link to subscribe to the SCORE public e-mail list.

We could use your input.

Ivan

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom