Congrats to the Graduates!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
I know of two MTRs who are graduating from high school this year. RedGreenOrange is graduating today and I know ET is graduating next weekend. If I missed anyone, I apologize. Please add their names to the list.
I am sure we all have our "I can remember when....". I went to RGO's graduation party yesterday and was surprised that I was in a couple of the memory photgraphs.
Congratulations and good luck on your future quests!!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
It was great to have you stop by.

Luckily I got a good picture of the cake before it was hacked up. It tasted as good as it looked!

Attachments

Congrats!

I'm not in michigan but I too graduated from High School on Friday. I've been in a endless party state for the last few days, I'm taking it easy today! :D

That cake looks good, really good. Only thing that could be changed on it would be to have the KTM changed to "KAW" in green and white! :D ;)

Congrats all of you! Good luck in your future, whatever it becomes. Cheers..... :cool:

3KDXXR2

Mi. Trail Riders
Congrats To Ian, And to Erin. Tim, That is the coolest cake I have ever seen :cool:

Congrats Erin and Ian - from the class of 1981 have some big fun!

All the best,
Craig

My son graduated Friday. Now its off to Ferris. He's thinking of becomeing an optometrist.Seven or eight years worth of schooling. No new bikes in my near future. :ride:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
SNDMN2 said:
My son graduated Friday. Now its off to Ferris. He's thinking of becomeing an optometrist.Seven or eight years worth of schooling. No new bikes in my near future. :ride:
Yeah, but I'll bet he will thank you by buying you a new bike when he gets his first well paying job after college. That's what I am banking on. :cool:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
My daughter Stephanie gradated 5th in her class, national honor society honors. She's on her way to Olivet collage in the fall! “There will be a lot less riding in my future.” I’m looking on the brighter side. I will soon be an empty nester.