Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
IT'S NOT REAL

OKAY!!!! Enough PM's! :confused: THIS WAS A GAG!!! EVERYONE THAT READS IT SEES THEIR NAME AS THE VOLENTEER! IT"S A JOKE! YOU DIDN'T VOLENTEER FOR ANYTHING! ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS READ THE THREAD TO REALIZE IT'S A TRICK. :debil:

Thanks a ton to Okiewan<!-- auto name hack --> for volenteering to organize and oversee all of the Hare SCramble events at DirtWeek 02. Don't think we could do it without ya! The sponsorship swag is really generous too!

Thanks Okiewan<!-- auto name hack -->!!

Adrenaline

Mod Ban
Oct 26, 2001
Well I am actually trying to make it to Cooperland and if i do make it I would be happy to try and organize a few Hare Scrambles. Okie, I promise if you come get me i'll help hehehe :p

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Really, it's know problem. I've put on lots of enduros and hare scrambles with my club locally. I'll round up the volunteers, get the course arrowed, and get the folks signed up.

Who's going to help? Heartland guys?

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
What on Earth is happening??? Am I in the Twilight Zone :ugg: Okiewan you're scaring me. Is this some sick twisted joke? I don't get it :think:
You're welcome I guess. :think:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I fell for it too.......I am like TIMR and have no mproblem with it I was just shocked.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by cweingartz
Yeah thanks alot fatty_k<!-- auto name hack -->! ;)

Whoa, what is going on here? Im lost. Is this something that just substitutes your user name into "Thanks a ton to ------- for volenteering..."? But how did cweingartz see this! Help me out here guys!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
... no problem, I'll run any hairy scramble...... as long as it's Ladies' hair! that's my specialty!

Top Bottom