Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
GETMETOCA - Count me in for some of that eggs 'n' rabbit! I'll bring the salsa. Road kill is fine, it will be par-baked in the hot OK sun anyway!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Sorry I'm ment I'd help run the TRIALS events. :p

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
Huh!!!

Not to put a damper on things, but is there another Combat767 in the forums?? I'm not sure what's up, but I don't know anything about Harescrambles??? :think:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Rooster13, no prob!! Second helpings for you if you like my cooking! And if we run out of eggs 'n rabbit, I'll have a stack 'o flat cats on the back burner for YOU!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'll pick up a few puppy pizzas on my way down there in case the flat cats run out!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Dang, been had again. :scream:

Would somebody PLEASE take Okie riding. He has way too much time on his hands. :)

KTM-Lunatic

~SPONSOR~
Mar 2, 2000
OK, Thanks for leting me know I was volunteered. Now , How the heck will I make it up there and Timr your gona have to teach me how to do this . I know Okie will swing by Ms and pick me up on the way.

Mar 1, 2001
Ok...

not exactly sure what I fell for but...Okie, you can ignore the PM I just sent you.

I will guess that you've added a new "feature" to the site that inserts users name into a headline. Hmmm....neat.

:silly:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by cweingartz
Yeah thanks alot motohead00<!-- auto name hack -->! ;)

Hey weingartz! I really wouldn't mind helping anywhere else at DW02. But with all the hack threads running I wasn't going for this one. The harescramble is the one that I would really like to participate in though. I will volunteer for any event that is needed.

Someone should organize a cowchip throwing with all these BS hack threads running now, we should have plenty of ammo! ;)

Motohead00

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I’m really starting to love this name hack. I knew it was a fluke when I saw my name in Thumps avatar topic.

Now I just sit back and read all the funny replies!

Lee W.

Phildirt

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 11, 2000
What the ????

Whooooa Bessssyyy.

Where in the love of... did that quote come from??

Seriously, I have never set up a HS and don't currently have that on the list of things that I hope to accomplish in my life. Assuming I can attend (check schedules & wife), I would have interest in helping Doc hold a trials event.

Anybody intersted in feet up action?

Phildirt

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 11, 2000
It appears that I've just been had as well.

It'll be a good day when WE ALL get the appropriate pay back on this one.

Everybody be alert.

MXN4FUN

Jul 7, 2000
Hook line and sinker...I fell for that. I was in the process of changing my name and contemplating a move. Looks like I can stay put...whew!!!!!! What is a hare scramble. Is that what she loooks like the morning after?

cr-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 1999
I wish I could Okie, but I can't even make dirtweek with how far I am down on the vacation list. Dirtweek sounds awesome and I hope to make it one of these days that's for sure! You do a great job here keep it up!

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
hey guys. does this have somthing to do with me? i see that the screen is kind of different and now im volunteering for harscrambles. keep in touch.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom