bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by OldMaiconut
Ummm.... OK.... What's a Hare Scramble??

OMG!(durf!...:confused:)..... a harescramble is a reeallly long offroad race. by the way, okie is... nevermind this is too funny i wont give it away......:):confused::)

SndyRds

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 1, 2001
Since I became DRNROTY, I would be honored to organize the DRN Hair scrambles,,, First I would,,,oops hold on someone called pitsally is trying to get a hold of me,,, I'll be right back. :debil:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
:scream: Man, for a minute there the pucker factor jumped way high! :confused:

Last edited:

DEA

Jul 11, 2001
:uh: p.s. I love you guys,but UR KILLIN ME :confused:
DEA
:confused: ( is the HARE youin's is usin like at ehr Energizer Hare bunny???) :confused: :confused:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Re: IT'S NOT REAL

Originally posted by Okiewan
OKAY!!!! Enough PM's! :confused: THIS WAS A GAG!!! EVERYONE THAT READS IT SEES THEIR NAME AS THE VOLENTEER! IT"S A JOKE! YOU DIDN'T VOLENTEER FOR ANYTHING! ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS READ THE THREAD TO REALIZE IT'S A TRICK. :debil:

Taught yourself a lesson, didncha? :p

You reeeeeaaaaaly need to ride more. :D

It was funny as h though. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Ride more? I rode last Sat, Sun and Monday, will this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon, Sunday if no rain, lol... I just have 36 hours days :)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I rode a week ago Thursday and both Saturday and Sunday. Then of course it started to snow on Monday and hasn't really stopped. :(

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
but 2 hours of work after it sucks, lol.

Yep, we're shooting for Sunday. Hopefully next week will be nice, not to mention next Sat. Hope it doesn't snow on RC's parade. Looks like he'll clinch here if nothing goes really awry.

mackay

Jan 7, 2002
Spamming

Well as I see it if you put together a joke like this then you can expect to be spammed and PM'd to death....we all like to run with a joke for a while :debil: :debil:

Top Bottom