MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Originally posted by Dan105
malden-- how can you say a 03yzf 250 has a lot of resistance kicking it over? I say this because I rode a 03 yzf250 a few months ago. The bike was running when I got on it so i didnt get to start it before I rode it. Well I stalled a few miles down the trail when I was turning around and when I went to kick it over I almost tore the dam lever right off!! It has the auto decompression so it kicks unbeleivably easy. I ride a cr250 so that is what I am comparing the compression to.
He also said one of the best handling bikes (any YZ), handles like a bus.
He's got the new bike high.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I guess I always thought the YZ250F motor made the bike handle ok in spite of the chassis, vs. a two stroke, just my opinion though.  Ooops, getting off the topic...

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
A friend works at a Honda staership and really liked the 250 but is waiting for the X model. The YZ just have a better handling bike, the alunimum frame
is light and pritty but not really good for off road.

Malden

Feb 28, 2000
ok, ok everyone got their kicks in so i will respond. ; )

The kick starting issue... i simply felt my yz had a more compression when you kicked it. The honda is almost like a 125.btw i have no idea how your cr250 kicks. i know the yam has auto decomp but that doesnt mean it is easier than the honda. You are more than welcome to come to my garage and try yourself smarty.

And the jamoke who thinks i have new bikeitis or whatever. I rode the wheels off my yz and if you were paying attention i said the honda has big shoes to fill so relax... Im not knocking your prize pig. Obviously you are jealous of the aluminum frames since you are knocking it without trying it ... do you buy bikes because of what your buddy says or do you actually ride them first???duhhhh???

and you know what . the honda handles better, get over it.

waaaaaaaaa... waaaaaaaaa. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom