KV
Milsaps
Short
Hot Sauce
AlesAss

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I am not going to spoil anything for you guys but, I am really happy my wife talked me out of the original bet that I just lost double or nothing to TDunn.

I am going to try not to be an ass to her all day tomorrow :cool:

Although I have been eating allot of crow for dinner lately, I did beat YAM7M - (he is now my bitch) :rotfl:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
SGJ_Johansen said:
Betting Dungey gets his first win this weekend

I sure am happy SGJ did not want to bet me - whew :yeehaw:

My cup is still half full!!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
It was not live on speed tonight - It will air tomorrow afternoon.

You can get the order here: http://live.amasupercross.com/

Some of us can wait and see it - I tend to spoil it for myself.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I tend to spoil it for myself.

"Lifes too short to ration your candy"

Results:

Mr. Dunn: 16 points
091l: 15 points
Yam7m: 11 points
DW: 9 points

You beat me Fred.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I had DW w/10 points. He got 1,1,2,2,1,1,0,2,0,0 Not that it matters.

Tom, were we betting that Alessie does not make top ten or were we betting for highest score? What is the literal interpretation of Double or nothing on our previous bet? I was thinking highest score - meaning I lost. Also does double or nothing mean 2 stickers or 2 events? Ether way is OK with me - just checking.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Damned if I know?
Being you posted your snow angel (with great sign by the way) we'll call it even!
I thought overall, but Alessi didn't place so I'm good either way!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Not even, If you were thinking overall and I was thinking overall. I lost. I say it's 2 events (perhaps I should just have new graphics made). The "L" at the end of 09oneL seems to stand for Loser :( I will also make sure I get a picture to post - gotta have proof.

At least I don't have to have the sticker say "I AM GAY"

"Not that their is anything wrong with that"

I am being extra nice to the little woman today :boss:

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Last week I was unable to post, but had predicted that RV and JS would crash out and this week I predicted a Dungey win. So if I drop a hint better follow it. LOL

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
...sounds like Monday morning quarterbacking....or someone needs to start playing the game.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I agree :cool: Play the game. I would like to see someone get a perfect score - DW has us all whipped with a 30+ score :ride:

Who puts Stewie in 4th? Only TDunn and the guy I make other bets with - both beat me by 1 point :pissed:

I had Wey in tenth and changed at the last minute, so close :bang:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I too had second guessed myself...Had Dungey winning (I like that kid). Oh well. Put up or shut up.

This season should be called the Year of the Crashes. Yeeesh. :whoa: :coocoo:

Got to watch the race at an Italian restaraunt with some buddies after 22 miles of single track on the mtn bike (18 miles on Sat too.....nice to get 40 miles under the arse plus a swim practice this weekend....makes for a soar and tired Monday though). We politely asked them to put Speed on one of the big screens and they did! Barely pops and ravioli while watching SX for a couple of hours. Nice way to finish a weekend.

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
Reed or Dungey for the championship... Villopoto is losing it and Stewart keeps crashing.

I'm leaning more toward Reed then Dungey

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Jordan414 said:
I'm leaning more toward Reed

:yikes: :yikes:

REALLY??? I can't decide which of the following makes that more obvious:

The tu-tu tooth brush??
The tu-tu under roos that you wear??
The tu-tu imitation gas-station rock star sunglasses??
The tu-tu Fat head on your bedroom ceiling??

I'm still pulling for Villopoto....next Dungey....and finally ABR.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I am also rooting for REED 22. I have mad respect for a guy who is doing it only because he wants to. I have not been following SX for a long long time and I do not know why people do not like him.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Must say I would like to see Villepotto, but from the shear determination stand point Reed looks to be the hunguriest of all!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Go Reed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to piss everyone off!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I am also rooting for REED 22. I have mad respect for a guy who is doing it only because he wants to. I have not been following SX for a long long time and I do not know why people do not like him.

Not that this will change or sway....not my intent.....

Four teams in four years.
Four bikes in four years.

I know better than to try to engage you or prove a point....but....if you honestly believe that he is doing it "because he wants to", I just don't know what to say. Do you think MC failed to make a profit/living when he started his own team? Reed is pulling down coin out of this deal, just to be clear. His sponsors are paying him. He is making money. To believe otherwise is just silly. I doubt your company is in it to not make money Fred? Neither is Tu-tu. And I certainly don't have a problem with that......but there's this notion out there that he's doing it for the love.....and it just ain't true!

There's a reason he has had to move from team to team to team to team. And it isn't because he's the nicest, even keeled, low drama person to work with :coocoo: . He's a drama queen....as far as I'm concerned. He's been on more teams in the last 4-5 years than Windham has been on in the last 18 years!!! There's a reason for it.....

He's got mad skills on a bike. He's fast......and when he lites a fire under his butt, he's hard to beat. But, I think he's a jackwaggon. Jason Lawrence is fast too......I don't care for him either.

Villopoto and Dungey both have been loyal and apparently gracious with their employers.....who make them quite wealthy (as have Reed's previous 4 employers).

This has been a great series. Might even have more players than the 1989 season. Fun to watch, that's for sure. :cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mark,

I figured if I knew the history I might be a "hater". I am quite opinionated as you know.

When I say he is doing it because he wants to I only mean that to a degree. Of course he is making money but, I am pretty sure he could have afforded to retire and be fine. Just like the Rolling Stones / Mick Jagger could have quit LONG ago and had plenty of money. Michael Jordan did not need to come back ether.

Reed seems OK to me, I tend to root for the underdog in most cases.

It's all good, I am just happy to have found some passion for sports again. I used to be a diehard MSU fan but, it just went away a few years ago.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
You guys may want to leave JS7 out of your picks for this weekend as MXA racerX and transworldMX are all saying the fastest man on the planet has been arrested for impersonating a police officer. If you go to racerX they have links to 2 newspapers saying the same thing so i dont think its an early april fools day joke

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
WOW What a fool. On one hand The guy has never really had any fun as a young man and I certainly did some foolish stuff equal or worse than that, but I did not have fans and sponsors counting on me to be a good roll model. Perhaps we will have 2 semi privateer teams up front next year.

Thanks for news from the Shagy reporting station, somewhere way out yonder over them there hills.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I smell something awful stinky here.....seems to me RacerX did something like this a season or two ago.

Sounds like a "I'm gonna ride an ooompa-looompa bike" post from a certain Kalkaska resident to me.......

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
This season just keeps getting more interesting. It is for real.

"Winning"

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…