Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Please Note, I didn't bring up the coming up "Short" :nod:

Tom.....I totally lobbed that out there anticipating someone to crush it! :) If I wore high top tennis shoes, I'd chafe my crotch! I don't take myself serious enough to get bummed about short jokes.....crap, I start every swimming race a foot or more behind....my coach calls me "Huge...in Japan". He rides quads.....so I get to tease him plenty!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:
Tom.....I totally lobbed that out there anticipating someone to crush it! :) If I wore high top tennis shoes, I'd chafe my crotch! I don't take myself serious enough to get bummed about short jokes.....crap, I start every swimming race a foot or more behind....my coach calls me "Huge...in Japan". He rides quads.....so I get to tease him plenty!
Like there is ANY room for me to call YOU short!
Still good job!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
091L: 10 points
Yam7m: 10 points
Jordan Reed: 8 points

Quite the shake up, eh???

Mark,

How would you score the tie breaker? - we need a clear winner - can you make yourself type the words?

Not many players this week?? No DW or TDunn?

I will be hoping Reed wins it. I do like Trey too. Poto just doesn't do it for me, I don't know why.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Mark - can you make yourself type the words?

Sure, I can type the words:

Boling's contest (grudge match between Yam7m and 09oneL only).....results thus far:

Yam7m: 5 wins
09oneL: 1 win
One tie

09oneL said:
Poto just doesn't do it for me, I don't know why.

I do :nod: !!

He's conservative! He doesn't wear earings...low key...no drama....doesn't sport a bunch of tat's....doesn't have a "Hope and Change" sticker on his pickup truck....he's quiet, business like and get's the job done. No flash, no jump technique's named after him, no TV shows.....he probably wouldn't be noticed in line at a Subway gettin' a sub.

I think at this point, Choad probably has a entourage enter public places first to roll out the carpet, then announce that his eminence is going to enter soon, and after his ego...followed by his earing....enters the establishment....the minions must bow and kiss his feet.

Go Tu-Tu racing!!! :uh:

:nener:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I contest! TDunn is to settle all ties and disputes (pretty sure this was written back awhile ago). I was hoping you would concede that you will lose the tie. Guess not. :pissed:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I contest! TDunn is to settle all ties and disputes (pretty sure this was written back awhile ago). I was hoping you would concede that you will lose the tie. Guess not. :pissed:

FINE FINE FINE! :yell:

You were such a good sport with the picture (and even funny with the "Yam7m Sucks" sign in your yard).....and your gleeful acceptance of your participation ribbon nearly brought a tear to my eye.....that I will concede you a "win". :bang:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
kiddirt said:
any word on bubba's injury yet ?

Word is he will be ready this weekend in Toronto.

We can probably look forward to some sort of repeat performance.

He now has way to much to prove. I predict another crash and burn, but I just know the first time I remove him from my picks he will finally put a win together.

kiddirt

Aug 28, 2010
he had his chance to tighten up the points, wish it would have happened.

i sent you a email or a PM, not sure how it went thru.

dave

09oneL said:
Word is he will be ready this weekend in Toronto.

We can probably look forward to some sort of repeat performance.

He now has way to much to prove. I predict another crash and burn, but I just know the first time I remove him from my picks he will finally put a win together.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Pasted from Racer X

"Can we please, please, please not introduce James Stewart in opening ceremonies as “the fastest man on the planet” anymore? Look, I get it that announcer Ralph Sheheen is practically in love with this saying but to have the voice of god guy bring him out to that with the competitors that are beating him sitting right there seems kind of wrong. I’m not bagging on James but that title should be thrown around if you are out there demolishing the races but with “only” three wins, fourth in the points I think we can throw that away now."

:cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
09oneL said:
Pasted from Racer X

"Can we please, please, please not introduce James Stewart in opening ceremonies as “the fastest man on the planet” anymore? Look, I get it that announcer Ralph Sheheen is practically in love with this saying but to have the voice of god guy bring him out to that with the competitors that are beating him sitting right there seems kind of wrong. I’m not bagging on James but that title should be thrown around if you are out there demolishing the races but with “only” three wins, fourth in the points I think we can throw that away now."

:cool:
No Shat! I think Ralphy boy is blowing him behind the scenes... :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
SGJ_Johansen said:
Betting Dungey gets his first win this weekend

Whats the bet? I might be in (like the fool that I am) :coocoo:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I need some help. Since the weather is not good for riding this weekend I am thinking about going to Toronto for the SX. I am all set but, my friends do not have passports. I am getting conflicting information on the web. Does anyone know for sure if a passport is required to drive into and back out of Canada?

Thanks

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred....yep, you have to have a passport to get in and out of Canada. I think that there is also a "rider" that you can add as an addendum to your drivers license also.

I'm riding Saturday and Sunday. What gives? Can't put your purse down? Or, is it that having to kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.....rest.......kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.....swear, rest.....kick, kick, kick, kick...tires you out so bad that you can only ride every other weekend??? :laugh:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Thanks Mark!

Not what I wanted to hear, but better than being stuck. I still question it because I get conflicting shat on our Goverment sites (imagine that) I tried to call our goverment but, that too was wasting my time (imagine that). Not that I want to get you going on anything political / please no.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
I'm riding Saturday and Sunday. What gives? Can't put your purse down? Or, is it that having to kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.....rest.......kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.....swear, rest.....kick, kick, kick, kick...tires you out so bad that you can only ride every other weekend??? :laugh:

I bet you mean your bicycling this weekend not ripping on an MX course (going fast). My hands will freeze. I do need the practice kicking.

"I WANNA GO FAST" Rickey Bobby

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
My hands will freeze.

:( :(

They do make gloves that aren't vented, you know? Maybe you should put some wrap around handguards with EE deflectors on them to block the wind?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yeah, I probably will (I have a set of Malcolm Smith "Elephant ears") - hey you already know I can take the cold from the snow angel episode. - doing Baja open practice so I can learn the track - racing 4/2 I am nervis already :eek: I think that may be why I do it :coocoo:

It's official you need ether a full passport book or a passport card (45.00 to get the card) to get into/out of Canada.

Too bad, would have been another fun trip and we all would have spent a little coin in Canada - not good for biz but, hey at least we are "safe" from those Canadian terrorist types.

Who is going to lay down some SX picks?
I want to go double or nothing with Tdunn on the whale tail sticker deal.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Toronto SX picks:

1. Stewart
2. Reed
3. Villipoto
4. Dungey
5. Canard
6. Brayton
7. Windham
8. Short
9. Stroupe
10. Millsaps

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Baja canceled this weekend practice (not that this has any effect on your weekends) - next weekend I get to race on track with about 3 laps of practice, I'm sure I'll learn all jumps in 3 laps :yikes:

I think I'll do Log Road open ride tomorrow or race it on Sunday.

FYI
They have 3 groups of big bikes; advanced (doing all of the jumps and triples), Intermediate (doing most of the jumps but, not the huge triples – that is me right now), and Trial rider group (single jumps only or just rolling the jumps). This keeps it safe and you do not have to worry about being landed on. It is a bit expensive (37 the first time and I think it’s 30 for the rest of the year), but hey we are not in a cheap sport.

Thought I would let you guys know, but some of you seem too afraid to even enter our supercross game.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom