~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Cop wanabe and donuts...priceless!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
09oneL said:
Stewie is going to whip everyone.

He will be sporting a new ankle bracelet and cop lights on his bike.
Shiat.. Bull Shat will probably get the wrong directions to the joint... :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Baja canceled opening round of D14 MX races this weekend - MX guys are such puzzys!!

Looks like Log Road for me :cool: Actually works well because I never got to ride an open practice at Baja because they canned that too.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Lay down some SX picks, you Jackwaggons.

Why do I allways have to go first?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Why do I allways have to go first?

:(

I'll put mine up tomorrow Freddy. Don't fret.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Pretty sure there's a "Get it your dam-self" policy at the Wolverine residence. No sharing or passing.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Thats right Mark! Make your own, and get your own!!! Shat's in the fridge!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Jordan414 said:
Reed
Dungey
Villopoto
Stewart
Short
Windham
Canard
alessi
Metcalf
Milsaps
Hahahaha too many cups of dumbass today! :)

CR & Dungnuts are going to be sharing the same cry'n towel this weekend! And CR will be sharing the same hot tub with J. Gordon & T. Stewart afterwards! :)

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
Wolverine423 said:
Hahahaha too many cups of dumbass today! :)

CR & Dungnuts are going to be sharing the same cry'n towel this weekend! And CR will be sharing the same hot tub with J. Gordon & T. Stewart afterwards! :)

Hey man, I think it's over for Villo and Stewart.... Either Dungey or Reed are going to win it, they've been more consistent and thats going to pay off come vegas!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
:(

I'll put mine up tomorrow Freddy. Don't fret.

Yamy is waiting for the injury report from another dirt bike site - Every one is OK and JS is not in jail. If you are waiting on the pre-entry list, it means nothing. They sign up for that way in advance and may or may not go.

I'm frettin

Rode BC MX track today - SWEEEEEEEEEEET - Braaap
I keep stalling the new 4 stroke :( it does rip though, big time :) :) :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Hey TDunn / EL Capitan,

Why don't you come to Log Road on Saturday and you can bring my stupid sticker and your camera.

I'll probably go alone as usual - stinkin puzzies

I actually do like going alone sometimes. I got a sweet cot and a TV hook up in the van and I like taking little naps between races. 12-15 motos is all us puss MX guys can take. I'll be racing 2 classes because it is a straight program (not that you jackwaggons know what that means anyway LOL).

Went to the doctor today - got a prostate exam - woo hoo :yikes:

Just thought I would give you boys a little TMI

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006

So what your gonna race the im kinda old class in the morning and the amigo class in the after noon? :laugh:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003

Thanks for the invite ,and I will join you at a latter date, but heading to Indiana to do mileaging for the first Clown Horn Event.

I'll have my picks up this morning as the injury reports have been blacked out by the Las Vegas bookies!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
1.Reed
2.Stewart
3.Villipoto
4.Dungy
5.Canard
6.Short
7.Windham
8.WEY
9.Alessi
10.Milsap

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
What have you guys done now? Snow and cold canceled Baja, the same weather for Log road Saturday, snow and cold for Redbud Sunday? Sheeez already with this weather! It will be 100 and the same for humidity soon enough? Like next weekend, maybe?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Shagy100 said:
So what your gonna race the im kinda old class in the morning and the amigo class in the after noon? :laugh:

I'll ride 40+ and 45+. It is a straight program meaning they run all classes in one long azz day rather than splitting into two groups (kids and vet riders in the morning and A,B,C classes in the afternoon).

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I'll probably go alone as usual - I actually do like going alone sometimes.

09oneL said:
I got a sweet cot and a TV hook up in the van and I like taking little naps between races.

09oneL said:
Went to the doctor today - got a prostate exam - woo hoo

Dear Fred-Fred-No-Hair-On-His-Head (trademark and copy write owned by FredT),

Are you serious?? You're serving me up three softball-lob pitches like this in ONE POST??? :yeehaw:

I would normally T-up and smash the first two out of the park.....but I don't want to hurt your feelings too badly today. In reference to the exam....did you bring flowers? Do you think he'll call you? I've heard that you hate it when you have to sit around and wonder if he'll call after a risque date like that. :laugh:

I'll get to my picks here in a minute.....too involved in running another volunteer project for a large group of people....no good deed goes unpunished! I'll never learn.....

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:
Dear Fred-Fred-No-Hair-On-His-Head (trademark and copy write owned by FredT),

....no good deed goes unpunished! I'll never learn.....
Boy, don't I know it!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…