09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Fred let me borrow his KTM 300 to go do trail in Roselawn, You know the place that you were going to be at before you wimped out of working!!!!

So the thread is the proper place to thank him :nener:

Tom, You are super welcome. I am really happy to give back to some one whom has done more for the dirt bike community than anyone I have heard of. I hear tell you owe me a fender from a fence incident?. I also hear Don Marsh did not like the bike but, made a comment to the effect of; "how are you going so fast on that bike" (how do you like your 4 stroke Don - kick, kick, kick, I am going to a Rekuse on my 450 - this stalling shat is crap)

Sorry if it was a bit stiff Tommy - you need to eat some food :cool:

DW, were you supposed to show up and did not make it? - I still see a pattern with you.

I miss Fred T., he doesn't post anymore :(

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Fred, didn't mind the bike, the wide handle bars were a trip. And the sudden drop of the suspension after hitting a log wasn't fun. To stiff for me.
Loved getting back on the 4T, had the auto clutch but wanted to ride it before installing it. It kicked easier after getting broke in. Stalled it more getting used to one again. Not too much power compared to the thumper when racing Tommy across fields. The sudden stop at the end of his ride was interesting.....

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I like my bars wide - always have. Leverage :cool:

I have not ridden the bike since having the suspension reworked. It may be stiff for me too as I like my woods bikes marsh mellow soft and I expect to bottom on larger bumps and such. Glad you rode it.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don is old, and old people don't change - I'm sure your bike is perfect Fred. lol

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Don Marsh said:
Fred, didn't mind the bike....

salgeek said:
pun intended?

Fred-Fred No hair on his head.....

You really don't see the pun?

Don MARSH

You like your suspension MARSHmellow soft.

Get it?? :coocoo:

You gotta spell things out for Fred sometimes..... ;)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam head,

Of course I see the pun you goof ball. I was just saying that it was NOT intended (meaning I would have used that phrase to whom ever).

I have refered to my marsh mellow soft woods suspension as marsh mellow soft for a long time.

Why you allways pickin on me? - LOL

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
No apology is necessary. Especially if you don't mind if I continue to call you "Yam Head"? I like it :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
It's all good with me! Just don't call me late to the beer cooler....

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
I miss Fred T., he doesn't post anymore :(

Hey I've been busy racing, not talking about it. :nener:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:

:cool:

Me too, I've' got 3.8 hours on my new 450. All MX hours, I think the conversion is at least 5/1. I know you are laughing - go ahead. I also probably have many more hours talking.

Thanks for posting Fred, you should play our game (if you are not too busy racing that is).

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred T said:

Very envious Fred! Road trips like that are awesome. :nod:

The gas $$ has got to be painful. The libs are actually still blaming Bush :coocoo: I wonder when Mr. Prez will be forced to put on his big-boy pants and take any of the accountablity? :think:

Hot, dry and dusty in TX? Did you see any illegals? Did anyone make BK look small?? You were in Texas.....

Also, just curious.....has Deputy J$7's agent called you for a Team Taco Bell T-shirt and sponsorship yet?

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
Yam7M said:
The gas $$ has got to be painful. The libs are actually still blaming Bush :coocoo: I wonder when Mr. Prez will be forced to put on his big-boy pants and take any of the accountablity? :think:

HAHA it's obama's fault the prices are so high now...

How come we never hear that? We heard it all the time when Bush was president. :bang:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Jordan414 said:
HAHA it's obama's fault the prices are so high now...

How come we never hear that? We heard it all the time when Bush was president. :bang:

Two things:

#1. Libs will never admit that their political ideals and methods are wrong....they invented the "its not my fault game" clear back in the caveman days, when Grog couldn't catch game like the other cavemen. And the main news outlets are sloppy to the bone libs who won't report negatively on their golden boy.

#2. I don't hold Obama directly responsible for the gas price....just like I rationally didn't hold Bush responsible. The ironic...and truly telling part, is that this scenario proves beyond a doubt how high up the hypocrite ladder the libs actually climb. If they held "W" responsible, they have to burn Obama on the same stick. Otherwise, it just shows how truly assanine they really are. Which they're doing beautifully.....

So, how's the new scoot handle??

bk232

Feb 23, 2010
Yam7M said:
Very envious Fred! Road trips like that are awesome. :nod:

Hot, dry and dusty in TX? Did you see any illegals? Did anyone make BK look small?? You were in Texas.....

Also, just curious.....has Deputy J$7's agent called you for a Team Taco Bell T-shirt and sponsorship yet?

yes it was very hot and dusty. they said they hadnt gotten any rain since october.
gas prices were very painful.. our highest bill was $232

and speaking of JS7.. i was driving through Oklahoma, and came through a toll road. on the other side of the toll road a bunch of trucks were stopped.. one of them was the San Manuel Yamaha truck and the factory KTM rig...

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
bk232 said:
yes it was very hot and dusty. they said they hadnt gotten any rain since october.
gas prices were very painful.. our highest bill was $232

and speaking of JS7.. i was driving through Oklahoma, and came through a toll road. on the other side of the toll road a bunch of trucks were stopped.. one of them was the San Manuel Yamaha truck and the factory KTM rig...

Thanks for the report BK! Ironic the "biggest" tankful was $232?

Would have been a great photo op if the Sam Manuel truck was in the process of being pulled over!

Of course, JS7 wouldn't be with them.....he was too busy getting another order of 3 cinnamon twists and a baja blast at TB.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
St. Louie Picks:

1. Reed
2. Stewart
3. Dungey
4. Villipoto
5. Canard
6. Brayton
7. Millsaps
8. Windham
9. Wey
10. Short

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Despite the Dems best efforts to shut down the Govt.....Freddy B's contest goes on!!! :nod: :yeehaw:

Stewart
Villopoto
Dungey
Canard
Reed
Windham
Short
Stroupe
Brayton
Tedesco

Sorry you went first again Fred....

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
1.Villepotto
2. Reed
3. Dungy
4. Stewart
5. Canard
6.Short
7.Windham
8. Wey
9. Milsap
10. Alessi

Fred

Thanks again for the ride last weekend!
Your Awesome ride is back in your garage!
Rad. Louver ordered.
Good luck at Portland, see ya there if back from the snow covered north in time!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
You are welcome Tom. I am pretty sure I can use the guard off the 2010 for PTR - I will be racing the HS set up if PTR is a MUDDER - I lika do the mudder :nod:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
09oneL said:
You are welcome Tom. I am pretty sure I can use the guard off the 2010 for PTR - I will be racing the HS set up if PTR is a MUDDER - I lika do the mudder :nod:
I ride good mud too, makes you fast guy slower.
My best seasons were mud years.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom