bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Geez guys, just because a gal likes dirt bikes and is independant doesn't mean she is instanlty slanted to the same side :|

I think your looking in all the wrong spots! I see your posts about nights on the town or going bar hoping, I don't think those guys are there to make life long friends, more like few hour friends :eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Oh man...

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
I will follow that up with a wahaha ohhhh man.....

Sharla, I think your first problem is you are wookin pa nub in all the wong pwaces. :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Wow thanks guys. Right now there is someone from my past I can't get off my mind, a couple of present possibilities who didn't keep some promises they made, and new friends I just made who don't quite make the grade.

JP, that was a low blow. I don't like girls.

When is the Dez 100 again? If it is the 19th weekend it's a possibility. If it's the 12th or 26th I have MX races here in Spokane. I will take you up on your offer (brewski please).

I will keep you guys posted, it's entertaining at least for the married folk.

Bratt, pick some batteries up for me . . .

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Reading these posts it's a wonder that realtionships exist.
Men and women like each other. Geez, just have fun :flame:
:worship: Resistance is Futile!

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by firecracker22
and new friends I just made who don't quite make the grade.

Now come on, that's blatant discrimination! It's high time we initiated affirmitive action for dating. I was a mercy date, and after the initial abduction/brainwashing/forced marriage, zia couldn't be happier.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by kciH
Women are from Mars. Men are from Penis.

You have your joke backwards, I'm afraid. The original line is "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." :cool:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
:think:

Ummm....Dirty I think you need to read his post again, in Canada we call that a "joke", I am pretty sure the translation to American is the same :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
:in Canada we call that a "joke", I am pretty sure the translation to American is the same

Nope, in America it translates to JUST STUPID. :confused:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:think:

Ummm....Dirty I think you need to read his post again, in Canada we call that a "joke", I am pretty sure the translation to American is the same :laugh:

I read his "joke" a few times. I even tried reading it in Canadian. It's STILL backwards and doesn't come close to being funny. :|

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Maybe you need to brush up on your Canadian :laugh: I read it and laughed that's all that's important :confused: , or maybe it's just because it had the word "penis" in it. Hahaha...I just said penis on a forum ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Maybe you need to brush up on your Canadian

translation from America Junior skewed English =
Drink a 12 pack of Molson and bang your head on the curb a few times while you fish your car keys out of the sewer and you'll laugh at it too. :confused:

Hahaha...I just said penis on a forum ;)

Which is a nice step up from your normal mode of just being one on a forum. :laugh:

Last edited:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Which is a nice step up from your normal mode of just being one on a forum.

Hey if all I have to do is talk about penis's to get you to notice me then so be it :laugh: With this new found knowledge I will just throw a penis in my post knowing you will help me fix whatever I broke on my bike :) :yeehaw:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You ride a four-stroke now and they NEVER break. :confused:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
FC22,
you ought too go on that show "Elimidate" take the guys out too a MX track etc.. :laugh:
Rick

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Quit looking for the "right one" and just live you life the way you want. The right one will show up and see you being happy in life and accept you for who you are and what you like to do. No false advertisments = less BS in the long run. BUT also understand that you have to comprimise in relationships... You don't have to change who you are, but don't force others to change themselves in order to fit into your life... be flexible but expect the same in return.

I am certainly no expert on the subject of relationships though so this may be like TwinSpar giving directions.. (a REALLY bad idea)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
First, let me just say that you should NOT take any relationship advise from me.

And B, what Thump said is right on the money.

3. Never! I repeat NEVER! Change wh9o you are in the pursuit of a relationshi[p.

And D. Don't lie. That's right, don't lie. Don't be somebody your are not just to attract some loser. Ther's plentyu of loser that will find y9ou without your hel/;p.

And fifth. don't dirink a sisxpack of Nego Modelo on an empty stomeach and then try to avdise people on what to do.

Finally, di d i mention that you shol/sssd not dttadke my advice?

Double finally, DON"T SEEK OUT A REWLATIONSSHP AND DON"T ASSUME THAT YOUVE FOUND HAPPINESS AND DON"T LISTEN TO ME>

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
VD PWI? LOL!
:aj: yeh baby. i can't wait for dirt week and much dispensing of drunken advice in person. thump is right on the money, don't look for it. the only thing you can find by looking is trouble, all other things are much too elusive.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm not *searching* for anything, just disgusted that everything has to go to pot so quickly. It seems like it's a lose-lose situation.

Top Bottom