YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
As his pop happy with him :)

Digger went 1-1 Saturday and Sunday for the overall both days at Big Air. It was a huge boost to his confidence

I tried telling him that it was his new Michilin Starcross tires that did it for him this weekend. That and the new high performance Bel Ray chain lube I switched to. But he is convinced that it was all him....Kids...what do they know :rotfl:

Although he is trying to prove me wrong I think. I told him to really wring that little CRF100 out, rev it to the moon. I told him that those little bikes are bulletproof. And they are. But he is starting to float valves down the straights....very cool. He sure aint babying it.

0707071323a.jpg

0708071303a.jpg

Slowjoes little boy also won his class Sat and Sunday as well.

It was a good weekend for the MTR's :cool:

Last edited:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Very cool!

Congrats buddy! :cool:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Congrats Digger!! Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a Big Air race this summer to watch you race.

Thanks for supporting Bel-Ray :cool: (sponsor, in case you don't pay attention to my sig.)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
MXGirl230 said:
Thanks for supporting Bel-Ray :cool: (sponsor, in case you don't pay attention to my sig.)

Im lovin that stuff. I origionaly bought it for my Vstrom so I can lube the chain and not fling gunk all over the bike. But am finding that it works just as well on Digger and I's bike. Its the Super Clean lube. Spray it on and it dries in like 10 minutes so it wont fing off. Way cool.

bel_chain_super_13.jpg

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Yoooooooo Digger,, congradulations on that SOLID victory! When your dad told me what he had done to your scoot, and told me how good of a season you have been having and THAN let me sneek a cruise on the Championship grade CRF100 of yours I KNEW the big one was comin - just a matter of time!!
Atta boy Dig - ats pickem up and layin em down good buddy!!
Better give that pappy and mom of yours a HUGE hug for helping you get this far!!
Congrats Don - you gotta be one PROUD dad!!!
Woodsy

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Next year he is moving up to the 85 beginer class and racing the big track. We will be picking up a YZ85 very soon.

Hey speaking of Bel Ray products. Who sells it on the west side? Bostons (metric motors) West shore, Babits, Bills, Powers???? I want to get some more of that chain lube. I ordered that can along with some other stuff but it would be nice to get it localy.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I believe Powers sells Bel-Ray products...not 100% sure anymore. I haven't been there ore Westshore in a few years.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
fork tube for Cobra 50 = $108ea. x2 = $216
silencer = $68.98
refender = $25
1/2 a cold beer on the bleachers with YZman = priceless
(I only got to drink half of it before the kid crashed during "free" litltle track practice)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Dude its too bad your wife didn't get that on the vid camera. From the little I saw that was spectacular. I looked up to see dust and an upside down 50 4ft in the air and then Joe litterly running out of his shoes to get to him.

But he seemed pretty happy walking back to the trailer Sunday with his big shiny trophy. Thats all that matters. Bike can always be fixed.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
I think Digger had to be the most pumped I have ever seen him this weekend. He came the track just a pumping that fist in the air on Saturday. Eric's butt is still a little sore yet today, and so is mine. Michigan MotoX got some good pictures of us this weekend.

Attachments

• Eric #3 Big Air 2007-07-07.jpg
    Eric #3 Big Air 2007-07-07.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Joe #2 Big Air 2007-07-07.jpg
    Joe #2 Big Air 2007-07-07.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Eric #2 Big Air 2007-07-07.jpg
    Eric #2 Big Air 2007-07-07.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey how did you get those images off there site. I tried to right click and save as and it wouldn't let me. They have it locked down somehow. Sometimes I can get them to save others they are locked down. Strange

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
slow_joe said:
(I only got to drink half of it before the kid crashed during "free" litltle track practice)

Like Costner said in the movie Water World = nothins free in water world..
Looks like those boys had a RIOT up there!!
Don, any shop that has Marshall for a vendor can get Bel-Ray products for you. I know Babbitts can. Closer to you, Bitsons can order thru Marshall too.

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
slow_joe said:
I think Digger had to be the most pumped I have ever seen him this weekend. He came the track just a pumping that fist in the air on Saturday. Eric's butt is still a little sore yet today, and so is mine. Michigan MotoX got some good pictures of us this weekend.

cool pics. :cool: very cool kids. :nod:

Top Bottom