CGC419

Apr 11, 2005
I ordered a bottle of the "best motorcycle chain lube" from Digilube performance on the 2nd of April, payed, and never received anything. Furthermore I have tried their phone number again and again, left messages, sent emails, etc. These people have not replied at all. This is customer service at its worst. Guess I'll never know if it's the best chain lube or not since all they did was take my money. I warn all of you not to do business with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
CGC419 said:
I ordered a bottle of the "best motorcycle chain lube" from Digilube performance on the 2nd of April, payed, and never received anything. Furthermore I have tried their phone number again and again, left messages, sent emails, etc. These people have not replied at all. This is customer service at its worst. Guess I'll never know if it's the best chain lube or not since all they did was take my money. I warn all of you not to do business with them.

Something must be wrong. I ordered some last year and had it within a few days. They are decent people. Let us know how this turns out.

The lube is excellent. Hopefully you'll be able to find out!

CGC419

Apr 11, 2005
>Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to Digilube Performance Products
>Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:36:06 -0800
>>Dear Cole Cramer,
>
>This email confirms that you have paid Digilube Performance Products $20.92
>USD using PayPal.
>
>This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL
>*DIGILUBEPER".

CGC419

Apr 11, 2005
This really sucks because I hear the product works really good, I want to be a good customer and give them a fair chance but I honestly am completely unable to contact them which is very frustrating. I must have emailed/calles at least 20 times over the course of the last week...

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
CGC,

I can promise you that Jay is not ripping you off. He must be REALLY busy right now. I have been buying from him for 2 years now and I have NEVER had a problem with his service or even picking his brain with my newby questions.

Maybe something was mixed up but I'm sure that he will make it right.

BTW... it IS the best chainlube there is!!! :) :) :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've never had a problem with Digilube or with Jay's service. On the contray, He's always been great to deal with any time I've needed his services.

Busy or not, I don't think Jay would just let this slide. I'm betting he'll make it right in the end.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
He goes by the same name on Thumpertalk as well. You might PM him there if you can not here. I'm pretty sure that Jay is not aware that you have paid and not recieved. I have meet him personaly and he didn't seem like the type that would just take your money and blow you off.

CGC419

Apr 11, 2005
Well, another day and no contact. No response to emails, no response to phone messages, etc. If anyone knows these people or how to contact them, please tell them to call Cole Cramer
before I lose total faith in their company and file a dispute with paypal...
P.S. for some reason it won't let me try to PM Jaybird so I am unable to try to contact them that way.

Last edited:

CGC419

Apr 11, 2005
:) Good news, Digilube finally contacted me, apparently they changed internet providers and lost some orders along the way. They gave me my order for free, so thanks, guess I was just an unlucky order but at least they MADE IT RIGHT...
... hopefully this chain lube works as great as everyone says it does...

Last edited:

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
It does. :)

You will never go back.

CGC419

Apr 11, 2005
Well, it's now 2 weeks since my last post. Jay emailed me and said my lube was in the mail and he had found my lost order, but apparentely something went wrong (again) since I still never received the bottle of chain lube... Tried to email him one last time today on the 2nd, if this doesn't work,<************>it, I'll use the sticky crap, grease, WD-40, (not what I call postable, sorry, Mully) or something, who knows and i no longer care :| .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom