DirtWeek '01 .... Read This!

DW '01 Note:

Last year by this time, a LOT more people were signed-up! Come ya'll, I'm getting worried! Time is getting short! I've got to do the final deal with the land owner soon! I need a good idea as soon as possible of how many are coming so I know what we can afford to lease... meaning; the park costs on a per-day basis. Obviously if only 50 show, I can't afford to rent the place and we;ll have to share it with non DRN'ers!! No!!!!!

Get registered!

Pokie

Administrator
...thanks oldguy..... us mature guys again must lead the way!?

of the 118 that voted in the poll before it was closed:

50 ...for sure
28... pretty sure

some of the 78 are committed for sure!.........
some need a nudge........let's all start nudging away!!!
:p :)

okie,
i would have already sent my money in if i was 100% sure i was coming, but i am only coming if i can talk either smb_racing or smb_katoomer or both into coming. i don't feel like going on a road trip and getting lost by myself. that and the money is non-refundable and if they cancel im screwed out the money.but i hope to be there, i really want to be there. so if anyone can help me convince the 2 into saying yes i would love it

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Jason it's less than 5 hrs from my house(N.E. side of Columbus). Very easy to find(even for a hillbilly from Wellston :p ) Mostly I-70 all the way.When was you planning on coming? A couple guys I ride with said they are coming either thur or fri nite. You could follow them.

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Of course if not many people show up means more prizes for ME;) But it won't be as much fun.

biglou

Okie-There are two more members who are for sure going from KC besides myself: Agent Orange and GregS (A new member). A.O. is just procrastinating and GregS is waiting for his AMA number before he does the PayPal thing.I will light a fire under them if they are not registered in short order!:p
BTW-I noticed on the list of "Commited Spodes" that there is no reference to the one guest that I am bringing. I sent two registration forms in one envelope with one check. Is this an oversight on the "Comitted" list?

Pokie

Administrator
BIG LOU

Okie is keeping things from me; can you put a name to your friend ?..... I'll add him to the list
thanks

Okie, No B.S. crap I'm going. It's just going to be a couple of weeks before you get my check.

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
You should have gotten mine and Howard O's by now. They were sent about a week ago. If not now already, soon I would think.

Last edited:

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
I'll send mine in this week. I'm twisting the arm of a guy that I want to go with me.

smb_racing

Master of None
alright alright, I'm in..
printed out form, will mail soon.