• No

Votes: 42 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm planning for the entire time. 989 and Mrs. Patman are going to shoot for a Fri, Sat, Sun deal with Thursday a possiblility.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie, either way, getting there early enough to witness Billy & Thump putting up/breaking a tent in the rain was well worth it don't you agree :) One of the funnier events I have seen in a long time. You know I think the tent was the first thing to be broken that week.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That was pretty good... Two bulls in china cabinets. Actually, Thump broke the tent pole, can't blame Billy for that one. The look on Billy's face when that pole snapped was priceless.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Man talk about PAYBACK a 1,000 times over! Thump breaks a tent pole and Billy nukes Thumps bike.

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Okie, even though I didn't make it last year, I've read enough to see that all attending should be concerned. Will DRN be offering " Buster Insurance " and if so what kind of deductable are we looking at. :p ;)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Me & Tigger = 2
If she posts make the correction so we are not double counted. Vacation is scheduled as it was last year but I'll commit to pay regardless of the outcome. I plan to be there damnit!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm there, dude. I'm gonna try to get there Thursday this time. Save me a spot by the porta-potties.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I kinda wanted to surprise you guys with an appearance. But I guess the definite-probably is out of the bag.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
:( Only way I can make it, is if Okie lets me use the corporate jet that weekend. But, he never does :(

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Unless I'm dead or incarcerated, I'm there, or should I say, I'm here!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Count me in for sure. I was locked and loaded last year, then pulled the plug at the last moment. My son is a maybe, depends on his football schedule which we will not know until Sept 1st.

Bswift, Don't you live just across the street from Cooperland? :p

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Mikeb
If the good lord willin and the crick dont rise I'LL BE THERE.

Took the words right out of my mouth! :)

I'll be bringing 2 non-DRNers with me for sure...possibly 4.

B

biglou

You bringin' the "old man" again? Now that guy can ride! Blew our excuse of being "old" right out of the water! He had that YZ250 full on the pipe screaming up that Widowmaker Hill Saturday! :cool:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Yep, he'll be there. It's hard for me to go riding without him tagging along. ;)
Hillclimbing is his thing. He loves it. There's not a hill anywhere that he won't try at least once. Once you guys come to Turkey Bay, you'll know why he likes riding there so much. The only way you can go from the parking lot is...UP. :eek:

He's not bad for a 48 year old is he?

Top Bottom