BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
When the final costs are known, the registration forms will be posted.  Just 9 more months(not a good time to start a family;) ).

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Just 9 more months(not a good time to start a family;) ).

So whatcha trying to tell us Swifty? Keep it in the pants for another month or two? :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Tree jumper

So whatcha trying to tell us Swifty? Keep it in the pants for another month or two? :yeehaw:

Rain coat. ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
While the daily cost may very well go up this year due to additional costs, we are working a way to make it cheaper for families that attend. Stay tuned, as soon as the price is set, we'll post it along with the sign-up forms.

One thing is probable; we'll have to limit the number of participants. Subscribers and STM's will be allowed to sign-up first, then if there is room remaining, we'll open it up to everyone else.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Fatboy, you will have to get up earlier than that to beat some of these guys on the registration holeshot. Huh, Corey? :)

What's the magic number, Okie?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I thought i read somewhere that it would be cut at 300?? Trust me on this though, Corey WILL be first to sign up! LOL!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Okie,

This comment may not be popular, but I would a $100 for Dirt Week.  The experience is worth it.

I do appreciate the special consideration for the Support Team Members!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okie - I agree with F&S.  There should be some consideration given to families that have multiple registrations regarding cost, but $100 is a pittance in the overall scheme of things.  Also, everyone should be a registered member or better to attend and participate in the riding activities.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I bet we'll be fine. The school thing puts a damper on many.

Top Bottom