DW Swap meet/garage sale

dead

Subscriber
Just had the thought come to me.. Are there enough people with stuff to sell/trade to setup something? I would love to pickup some stuff for cheap and I'm sure other people have stuff they would love to get rid of

whyzee

Never enough time !
I was thinking the same thing, kids gear, spare parts from bikes long gone, bike stuff that Billy and Gomer have not yet broken..., gear I wish I still fit in..., tools, haulers, all kinds of possibilities.

:thumb:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
The swap meet think sounds like a good idea. I have a childs Fox chest protector that I'm bring. I planned on just hanging it up out side the tent with a for sale sign.

biglou

I'm bringing a few things. Universal front rotor cover/mount kit and my stock wheelset off the 426.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Oh sure, bring your stuff to DW. I thought DW was a place to go ride, hangout and not have to spend any money during the week. :think:

Opps, forgot i bought a new bike at DW last year. :) Sounds like a good idea.

I've got boat loads of good gear I'm bringing, Thor CP's , etc.

biglou

I can see it now: Everyone brings all their stuff to sell, and buys all of someone else's stuff, and everyone goes home with the same amount of stuff, it's just different stuff! lol

dead

Subscriber
Wednesday there is a slot open (2:30-3:30). Would that work? Or is another time that would work better since some people will be filtering in later that week. Maybe Saturday during the breaks? Ideas?

It doesn't need to be scheduled. Just put out whatever you want to sell.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Hmmm....I can go home with all kinds of new stuff! All I have is one thing to sell...but I love to buy!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
I'm in--but most of what I have will be hard to sell. I have 2 sets of gear that I have long since grown out of, so any of you slender gals might be interested. Got an old pair of boots too. I will also bring some old parts I don't need/use anymore, and small stuff like mounting bolts for rally guards on NON-pro taper bars, etc.

If we do this, will there be a communal area for the stuff? It'd be easier that way for those looking to buy, since there is less chance they'll miss some stuff. Then we'd need a way to tag everything. How safe will the stuff be?