Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Printer tells me I'll have them by Friday ....... mailing labels are written, mailing tubes are going to be here tomorrow....

So when I get back from my vacation in 3 weeks, I'll hurry up and mail them and you should have them early December........ just kidding!......... they'll start going out next Monday!

Relive DW '01 ..... 2-dimensionally!

B

biglou

Thanks, Pokie.

Sincerely. Thanks for all your effort this year and last year. And a big thanks to Dave and Lori as well. BTW-How did you guys pick that one perfect picture out of the thousand or so that Dave shot?:debil:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
excellent, I'll be eagerly watching my mailbox :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Re: Thanks, Pokie.

Originally posted by BigLou
BTW-How did you guys pick that one perfect picture out of the thousand or so that Dave shot?:debil:
They just looked for the one where I am 6 ft tall and 185 lbs of muscle:mad: . In reality that is me I just hide the abs under a good winter insulation layer:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
excellent, I'll be eagerly watching my mailbox

I will wear proper attire, partical mask, rubber gloves, and safety glasses. I'll promptly go across the street to the Dr.'s office and have it X rayed at peak power and then promptly sign up for surgery to get the silly smile off of my face.:p

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
did we not hide all the fat guys .....

behind the Stars & Stripes?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
well you know, if it looks suspicious they'll just send it to be irradiated, I sure hope the radiation doesn't do strange things to the picture, like turn Gomer's riding apparel hot pink :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Cool!

I got a spot on the wall waitin!

So, I gotta ask, where is DW02 going to be, so I can start plannin. Someone said coopersland OK? is that in Cooper OK?:eek:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
DW'02: Kabul

..... we have invested massive amounts of money making new doubles, triples, plateaus; wait til you see the whoops we made! huge!!!

secret: we're thinking of routing a loop through the Been Highsided caves followed by a freestyle-type drop off on the exit side....

Special Guest: Been Shot-Full-of-Holes....... for target practice

I better not give away too info here, but GET READY!

Pokenator

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
?????????

OK, I wont pry anymore into the issue, I'll jus sit back and wait.........for I dont even have the slightest Idea what you are saying! LOL:eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Re: Cooper, OK?

If Guy Cooper had his way, yes. Cooperland is outside of Stillwater, OK.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
DELAY of almost a week....

....the printer let me down. I did not get them today and won't have them until next week Thursday. But they'll go out within a day... all the mailing tubes are ready to go!
thanks for your patience

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
POSTERS have all been delivered to..

...UPS this afternoon. So you should be receiving them over the next 4 work days...

ENJOY

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Thanks for the update pokie :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
APOLOGIES to David Kennel..... the printer did not follow instructions and use the version that contained the COPYRIGHT requested by OffRoadWarrior. Unfortunately, we did not notice this omission until after they were all mailed.....

our sincere apologies to David....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
"Copyright, David Kennel" will be inked in when I receive it. Thanks David for the outstanding photo.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
good idea......

....thanks for suggesting it!

:ugg:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I think maybe a clear sticker with the copyright typed on it will work for me. If I have to freehand it, people will think I let my 5 year old nephew draw on the poster.

One way or another mine will have

Copyright ©2001 David Kennel

on the picture.

Thanks Dave.

Top Bottom