Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yam7M said:
Alright Fred T.....I emailed them and their reply came back:

Dear Si9rs,

We inform you that we don’t have a dealer network in your country.

Best Regards

Locatelli spa

????? :whoa:

>>>>>>>>>>> lucas@apicss.com) <<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
That's who I emailed and that's the response that I got. The link Fred B posted is good. Thanks man.

WTR??

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
Cool. Thanks. What's your take on the $$.

Mark,

You can change the currency on the site to us dollar and see cost.

I checked out Fred T's helmet over the weekend and it is indeed the lightest helmet I have ever seen. It looks to be a high quality helmet. Some one commented how can a helmet that light protect you as well as the others? - good point, it sooooo light it is a bit scary. It did pass DOT I assume SNELL and other requirements. I think I am going to buy one of the helmets @ 330.00 prox.

I did the MX at cadillac and it ended up being more of a test of courage than a motorcycle race - too many double jumps, I cannot for the life of me see why they would not make them table tops rather than doubles - I failed the courage test and got 4th out of 6 in the 45+ class. Me and another guy went back and forth 3 times as he would pass me over the jumps and I would pass him back on the track. This track was more like a supercross or arena track.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I've heard about that track. Actually, I believe the owner has approached us loosely about hosting a HS sometime. That would be cool. I like doubles.

No riding for me this past weekend....at least nothing with a motor in it. I nailed the honey-do list though!! Got in 2 mtn bike rides.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T.,

I ordered an Airoh helmet yesterday. I looked at getting an extra visor and found that they want 55.00 for them OUCH. I thought your t-shirt reinforcement was a little on the goofy/extreme side and now I see why you did it. My question is did an extra one come with your helmet?. I chose to pass on the 55.00 cheap visor. (I am paying about that same cash for shipping)

Fred B.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
Fred T.,

I ordered an Airoh helmet yesterday. I looked at getting an extra visor and found that they want 55.00 for them OUCH. I thought your t-shirt reinforcement was a little on the goofy/extreme side and now I see why you did it. My question is did an extra one come with your helmet?. I chose to pass on the 55.00 cheap visor. (I am paying about that same cash for shipping)

Fred B.

Nope, you get one visor. A white T shirt and 2 tubes of 5 min epoxy makes the visor much stronger. If you're fast they will never see the T shirt in the visor. :cool:

So which one did you order and was it $385 shipped?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I bought Airoh Stelt Torn - Rattray Replica - Orange from DirtBikeBitz.com and it was a little over 400 shipped - this was the least expensive Stelt they had. It was 340.00 Plus vat taxes and shat plus 55 shipping :blah: :blah: :blah:

Sounds like you made a better deal than I

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T.,

I received my new helmet today - it is SWEET!!!!!

Thanks for the beverage offer Sunday as well. :cool:

Top Bottom