TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I have to ride this weekend. Lots of snow in the woods up here (Traverse City). What trail system will loose its snow earliest? Geels, Little O, Evart? How do things look in your area?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Well, I am just a short jaunt east of Cedar Creek and our Newaygo County sled trail is under water BIG TIME with about 8 inches of wet heavy stuff still in the woods..
I just got in from checking it so that info is current..
Normally, the farther south you go from "10" up in Baldwin the less snow there is... I have to imagine that Evart, Tin Cup and Little "o" sould be about the same with LOTS of snow still in the woods.. The Bottom of the Big "O" should have less.. I think about the only real chance over here on this side for a POSSIBLE Saturday ride with NO snow is going to be Cedar Creek, maybe Holton..
Sounds like 70Marlins SOW ride may be on for this Sunday at Cedar, come on out!!!
Woodsy

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
god i hope its better than last weekend lots o snow realy deep wet stuff, i was scraping my skid plate through the snow most of the day at cedar so i hope this heat wave keeps it up this week.

BigEasy

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 22, 2005
Cedar is getting better by the day. Still snow, but its calling for 60 today and rain for wed and thursday, thats what its gonna take to clear it out is a good rain. I will be in fremont on Friday and will check the trails that are south of whitecloud, and Newaygo Sportspark may be a possibility.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I grew up in Fremont. I thought the trails south of White Cloud were closed. I remember trying to climb "the hill" at the sportspark on a 125...quite a challenge!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom