Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Is everyone that posted around here still going to Muenster Sunday after the SX? I can't make it to the SX, but my dad and I will be at Muenster on Sunday. Where will we park? Here's the list of guys going son far:

yzguy15
Justql
BigLou
MX547 and a few guests
TX246 and a buddy
BSWIFT and a buddy
02yz125
Me
XR Guy

Anyone else?
What will you guys be driving? I know Jeff has a green suburban, and we will be in a white 2WD(there's usually a lot of 4WDs out there) F-250 with a DRN sticker on the rear window. My bike has DRN fender stickers and a small sticker on the rear fender, and my dad's XR600 has a small rear fender sticker, also.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We'll be in a white suburban.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
pulling a smoker.........

going to go in the second gate if not muddy and park down by the wells and the creek. white suburban and a white f150 mine is a yz250 #246

B

biglou

Not sure who I'll be with, Swift I think, but I've got a 426 #441. I'll be the old, overweight, out of shape guy without the Southern accent!

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by Tapkawiman
Would like to know were this place is at and what type of riding it is?

It is about 13 miles north of Muenster, TX. Go to Mapquest.com and look for Bulcher, TX. If you get close just follow the trucks w/bikes and quads.

All types of trail riding. Beginner to Expert. No MX.

Mike

PS. I'll be there. White 4x4 F-150

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I will be there for sure! Prolly with Taraker and maybe another rider in tow.

-jeffd

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
mkimbro1

Does that F150 have a 4 inch lift OR a 6 inch lift?
:p :p :p

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Yes, everyone bring yer' yardsticks, as Mike's truck has a 4 inch lift, not a 6". Loyd, I would love for you to come along, so I can attempt to keep up with you again, but I'm getting faster, slowly but surely, and maybe I can keep somewhat closer to your rear fender this time. Since everyone seems to be wandering toward the 'pumpjacks' I guees we'll try to get a spot there, too. Wherever the smoker is, we'll try to be there. Mmmmmm I'm hungry already!

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Bswift, biglou and I will be in a black Durango pulling a trailer with three bikes on it. Is "down by the wells and creek" where the enduro race start and camp is each year? We'll be following MX547 any ways.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Lloyd, will you be coming? I really screwed up my wrist yesterday, and sprained it pretty bad, and boy does it hurt. Almost enough to keep me from riding, and thats pretty bad! We'll see how it goes, and I guess I'll just take it kinda easy. Hope to see you guys there!

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Sorry I didn't make it Stan. I hear you have a new scoot. Me and my buds that I camped with last time will be heading out there for another weekend of star gazing on the weekend of June 7-8-9th. Hope to see you there. We'll be parked in the same spot more than likely, for the electricity to fire up the A/C and lights on the trailer. Jeff get that mini back together man!!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by yarbonwick
Sorry I didn't make it Stan. I hear you have a new scoot. Me and my buds that I camped with last time will be heading out there for another weekend of star gazing on the weekend of June 7-8-9th. Hope to see you there. We'll be parked in the same spot more than likely, for the electricity to fire up the A/C and lights on the trailer. Jeff get that mini back together man!!

You mean you and the Stooges ;) It's a date. Will do :) BTW, will you be at this year's Dirt Week?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
LOL thought you forgot about the stooges. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to make dirt week either. What is it?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
How could I forget about the stooges?? Actually, I'll be bringing a couple stooges that weekend also. You said you can't make DirtWeek either? Does this mean you won't be making the Muenster trip?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
You're too old to yell for dad, only I can do that :p Good. I will be at Muenster the 7-8-9, or just 8 with a few stooges in tow. Still in this area, right?

Attachments

• july4campmuenster.jpg
    july4campmuenster.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 132

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Yepper, that's where the shade and electricity is. Not to mention the fabulous view of the stars. Don't forget the dry-ice. ;)

Top Bottom