Flame my Job!!

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
I work for ford. This company is the most :moon: backwards company I ahve ever worked for. They wonder why they can't make money! They can't make a car to save their life, they are so slow to change their vehicle lines, and they are constantly cutting jobs, but the executive get paid in the millions for a salary!

I hate the automotive industry! :debil: :bang:
I wish I could just ride and fix bikes for a living. :ride:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
cr250can said:
I wish I could just ride and fix bikes for a living. :ride:

You only think that because you don't have to do it. ;)

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Rich Rohrich said:
You only think that because you don't have to do it. ;)
It's easy for you to say that because you DO.

I have one of those cushy desk jobs that pays well but I have no time off. The last what ya might call vacation I took was in 2002.

Yup, the grass is always greener over the septic tank. (Erma Bombeck)

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
I have a desk job too, but I am tired of being oppressed by the system. they spend all this money on stupid stuff like people to inspect to see if you desk area but they cut people that actually fix thousands of cars a year!!!
I should have worked for honda or toyota. :|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
In most instances a crappy job is better than no job and really the only person that can change things is you. I've made lots of changes over the years because I didn't like things and while they each had impacted some other part of my life they seem to have been good choices so far.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I've had a lot of jobs. I can honestly say in retrospection that only a couple of the minimum wage jobs were bad. The rest were pretty good.

I will never complain about a job again.

Ivan

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
You know you guys are right. This is better than therapy. It is only a crappy job because of my piss-poor attitude. :ahhh:

I just need to buck up and be happy huh? :nod:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Have an adult beverage... or five and you will feel better! ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
cr250can said:
You know you guys are right. This is better than therapy. It is only a crappy job because of my piss-poor attitude. :ahhh:

Change of attitude may sometime require a change of job. It's pretty normal to get burned out either with a place or position. Sometimes just looking for a new job makes ya' feel better too!

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
cr250can said:

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily! :nod:
My favorite job was at a convenience store where I got paid a whopping $5.75/hr. No stress, and the scenery (read: girls) changed frequently.
If your job is stressful and causing you to not enjoy the day, I'd find something else, or find a way to alleviate the stress.

Ryan

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I just left a job that I liked the work itself but was being stressed out by the office politics spilling out into the shop that drove me to find another job.

Steve

Top Bottom