JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Since Im flying in I wont have a cooler full of food. If somebody is willing to pack a little extra I can send some $$$ in advance.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You can chip in when you get there. You can also go and get some stuff for the folks food you're eating, like gas etc... I bought cans of gas and you can go into town and buy ice and such. Plenty of BBQ space so you can shop and bring it back to cook on. Lots of cooler space as well, just bring some money and you'll be fine, trust me.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
we ate like kings, eh carlo. you'll have people come over and ask you to join them at thier camp.we'd eat 2 or 3 dinners a night just to be polite.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Since im not the social butterfly that you are Im just gonna tag along with ya and pick up the scraps :thumb:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yep, it's kinda like a giant smorgasboard that you get to meet and eat with the chef of each creation. Screw the comercials, it really don't get no better than this.....

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sarge, social butterfly? More like a sociopathic comical pterocactyl :p the man wreaks chaos and havoc everywhere he goes :) Or do you mean elk? In that case, he's not really a social butterly, he was just running away from a butterfly. :scream: I never seen anybody so skeered of bugs in my life.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
shut up rooster! I've been working on that phobia and I'll have it tackled next DW.;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
You aint seen the bugs I'm bringin in from Iowa....... :eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That is a Texas Flea.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Patman
That is a Texas Flea.

:)

Oh, Elk .... how about a dingo.

Attachments

• ns_wienerdog0924.jpg
    ns_wienerdog0924.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 311

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
we will have to ensure that Elk has some of those fleas in his tent at night.  Hey Tony, I have two of those dingos.  Ferocious animals, they hunt at night and prey on unsuspecting people.  They also smell fear and it drives them into a frenzy! :eek:

Oh, sorry Elk  :p 

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I can see where this is going, shut it down, shut it down NOW!! Dingo's, you guys laugh but they ARE out there, let me tell you. One stole a baby from the tent next to mine.:scream:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Okay, Elk...it's okay, I closed it. Why don't you take one of the pink pills, now, okay?

(Jeez, guys...he's armed and imbalanced, is this really wise?)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
That there dingo's one mean lookin sumbuck. I still put my money on the Iowa saber tooth head lice.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hardy f'ing har!:moon::moon:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by RoosteR13
That there dingo's one mean lookin sumbuck. I still put my money on the Iowa saber tooth head lice.

those are the near kin of the dreaded Oklahoma swarming horsefly!  They both like to wait for you to get still and then pounce on you while you are asleep!

Attachments

• elk's nightmare.jpg
    elk's nightmare.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 211

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
BTW - when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was "Food for fly
ins(urance).  Then I thought it was about Elk :eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner