From Racer X - Kevin Windham Injured

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
December 14, 2005

Kevin Windham injured

Racer X has heard a few reports that Factory Connection Honda rider Kevin Windham suffered a broken left arm while testing for the upcoming supercross season. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but stay tuned to Racer X Online for more as soon as we find out.

If this is true, a slot in the top 5 just opened up.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
I T gets a break

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Bummer....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
UGG!!!!! Say it aint so.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Crap! I really like KW, and wanted to see him spank some of the young guns. May have to wait for outdoors to see that.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
that sucks KW rocks... My wife loves KW, now she'll want to watch something else... If Kevins not racing she's over it! bummer

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
I hope that he comes back and does a few supercross races. I really enjoyed talking to him last year in pontiac. he is a super nice guy

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
totally sucks, hope he has a fast, full recovery.
Tim Ferry - I have mixed reviews but I hope he does well. I would think Fonzie would do better with Honda this year than Ferry. Is the Fonz on a thumper indoors this year?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
K-Dub is a good guy, and a great spokes person for SX & MotoX. I hope he has it in him to return, yet again. Compond fractures are hard to recover from. Best of luck Kevin.

Hey Speed, hire him as a commentator for the SX season.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I really would love to see him keep racing and trying for some titles. I, in no way, am suggesting that he retire, or are saying that he will. All I am saying is that it would come as no surprise to me if he did.

That was a good idea: KW the new Speed Color Commentator. :cool:

MAECHO

Mod Ban
Aug 8, 2005
CaptainObvious said:
K-Dub is a good guy, and a great spokes person for SX & MotoX. I hope he has it in him to return, yet again. Compond fractures are hard to recover from. Best of luck Kevin.

Hey Speed, hire him as a commentator for the SX season.
I dont know about K-DUB retiring,it did'nt sound like a career retirement kind of injury, we wish him recovery, but talking about the best SX / MX spokes person, that would be without no doubt #27 NICK WEY. The guy is a good MX racing talker and all class, i think his future is set in this field.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Too bad, I was hoping to see a full field stomp Bubba ( sorry Eddie :nener:)) I hope he stays motivated.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:coocoo:

Top Bottom